49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For crying out loud, will you lighten the eff up, Francis? If you think you're endearing yourself to anyone here by calling out long-time respected members of this board, you're sadly mistaken.

Your act is getting really boring.

I have no desire to be your buddy or belong to any group of yours. We just both happen to like the same team. You may be respected by others, but you haven't earned mine or given me any respect in disagreement. You've done the opposite. I have not called out any members other then you and Michigan Dave in this thread which was started in other threads by the both of you. If you'd like this back and forth stuff to stop, then I'm more then willing to be civil as I am with many other members who are interested in a real discussion. The ball is in your court.

I have no desire to be your buddy or belong to any group of yours. We just both happen to like the same team. You may be respected by others, but you haven't earned mine or given me any respect in disagreement. You've done the opposite. I have not called out any members other then you and Michigan Dave in this thread which was started in other threads by the both of you. If you'd like this back and forth stuff to stop, then I'm more then willing to be civil as I am with many other members who are interested in a real discussion. The ball is in your court.

You're called out because you are an assgiraffe. You have no redeeming value here. Respect here works this way: you don't come on to this forum talking shit and expect to have long-time posters yearn for your approval. Rather, you provide some sort of tangible worth, earn the respect of those who make this a worthwhile community, and then gain acceptance. You failed miserably in this aspect, chiefly because you don't understand context. If you'd like to take notes, the post in this thread by JaxinSac is a good start.

Now to translate this from English-to-Texxx: "you done goofed."

You're called out because you are an assgiraffe. You have no redeeming value here. Respect here works this way: you don't come on to this forum talking shit and expect to have long-time posters yearn for your approval. Rather, you provide some sort of tangible worth, earn the respect of those who make this a worthwhile community, and then gain acceptance. You failed miserably in this aspect, chiefly because you don't understand context. If you'd like to take notes, the post in this thread by JaxinSac is a good start.

Now to translate this from English-to-Texxx: "you done goofed."

You are a clown that just bashes other fans and other teams without any valid knowledge of what you're talking about. Reminds me of a Hobo full of liquor on the corner. Hell, you trashed the Niners before the game and then back peddled instead of just admitting that you were wrong to sound off like that. You acted like a child when you'd disagreed with me about BB's policy to play people when they have 50 points even though it got someone hurt. You weren't capable of a civil disagreement then and you aren't now either, so spare me with this BS in this post above. I stand by what I've said this entire time calling you a homer and an embarrassment. The minute someone says something that doesn't fit in your little world of blue and silver rainbows you spew. That will never get you any respect over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back