72 Dolphins All Time "Greatest " SuperBowl Team ever in the History of the NFL

SteelerFan87 on 02-08-2007 at 05:10 PM said:
The Steelers wouldn't have lost on purpose. I think may have been a little too overconfident after the whipping we put on them on halloween. Further proof that it doesn't matter how good you are if you play stupid.

I have to question how a 15-1 "Excellant" team with the #1 rated defence with a #1 Running Game & a high % passing game, because Roslenburger was extremely good that season

All the sudden takes a big dump and can't get up for this "Home Field Championship " Game 1 away from the "Ring" and worst

against these monkeys & give up 30 points in a half when they didn't give up 30 points to a team all season, not to mention the Steelers hands down beat the crap out them weeks before...

Sorry friend...too much for me to handle..I think the Steelers were without question the "Best" team in the NFL in 2004 hands down & the score of that game tells me, not a single player wanted to even be on that field for some "Weird" reason

It could be me !!!!

The '72 Dolphins played 2 teams with winning records in the entire regular season. They played 12 (count 'em) teams that were either mediocre or bad. They're not even in the top half of the best teams ever. There are at least a dozen teams that never even won a Super Bowl that are better, they just didn't have the luxury to play in one of the worst single-year conferences ever.

Translation: we still are unimpressed by your mediocre franchise.

Bandwagoneer on 02-09-2007 at 04:37 PM said:
The '72 Dolphins played 2 teams with winning records in the entire regular season. They played 12 (count 'em) teams that were either mediocre or bad. They're not even in the top half of the best teams ever. There are at least a dozen teams that never even won a Super Bowl that are better, they just didn't have the luxury to play in one of the worst single-year conferences ever.

Not only is Marino a fruad but so is the so called greates team of all timeROFL

I hope dumbass22 dosen't go down to Home Depot & buy some ropeROFL

So basically you are saying the most winningest NFL team in the History of the sport for the past 40 + FU**CKING years just had an easy schedule & your not impressed ???

Even though they were the #1 Offence & #1 Defence in the NFL with a shitload of Hall of Famers & beat down these opponents by doubling every them in every aspect of the game the sOK..I'll buy into that.

And your also saying that even though the Dolphins have the better head to head lifetime record against the Steelers - Dallas - Denver - Green-Bay - KC - San fran - etc... etc...all pretty much "Suck"...and your still not impressed, I assume they are "Not" the top half of the good teams either ?? or just when the Dolphins played them ??

And your last point...if the Dolphins , the most winningest team in NFL History who beat Head to Head basically every single team in the NFL and have a league average of just about 10 "W"'s a season for 40+ years an NFL record are a mediocre franchise

Can you please tell me what you truly think of the NE Patriots the laughing stock & wipping boy of the NFL for a billion years and still have "No" respect after their tainted 3 "Cinderella " seasons?

Really the more I write about this, the more I feel bad for all of you people....quit torchering yourselves, it must kill you to have to hear all this especially after living through it ... and The Red Sox too ...WoW!!!!

Sad......why don't you all do yourselves a favor & go back to the main board & stay there were it is nice & safe & you can all make pretend the Patriots are something they are not, never were & never will be...that is a respected NFL team that proves themselves on the field & in the trenches...

Not under the cover, and through a red flag flying across the field just in time for yet another chance because they couldn't do it all on their own...go away & save yourselves ...

Dolphin22 on 02-10-2007 at 12:25 AM said:
Really the more I write about this, the more I feel bad for all of you people....quit torchering yourselves, it must kill you to have to hear all this especially after living through it ... and The Red Sox too ...WoW!!!!

Sad......why don't you all do yourselves a favor & go back to the main board & stay there were it is nice & safe & you can all make pretend the Patriots are something they are not, never were & never will be...that is a respected NFL team that proves themselves on the field & in the trenches...

Not under the cover, and through a red flag flying across the field just in time for yet another chance because they couldn't do it all on their own...go away & save yourselves ...

All your words seem to be a simple cry out from you -- in a word:

ENVY

Eat your heart out and suffer with your poor excuse for a footbal team - Dolphins remain a JOKE and we all laugh at you.

toppat on 02-20-2007 at 10:57 PM said:
All your words seem to be a simple cry out from you -- in a word:

ENVY

Eat your heart out and suffer with your poor excuse for a footbal team - Dolphins remain a JOKE and we all laugh at you.

Hey "Dump" FU**CK .... hope your laughing because of the lack dis-respect as I am for you Pat fans haveing to still defend 3 SB Rings ...because Kraft Bought them for the "Chumps"

"Thats Hysterical !! & That Tommy Boy whines like a little pussy that he get no respect to ther media ...

Funny how you "Stevie Wonders" forget in only december the 6-10 .... 2nd stringers ...Joey Harrington & Sammy morris beat the Living FU**CK out of the Patriots in a 21-0 shutout with a 2:00 left on the 3 yd line "Mercy" kneel

You all laughing your ass off at that too !!!!! Dip Shit

NOW THATS FUNNY !!!!!!........."IDIOTS"

Dolphin22 on 02-21-2007 at 07:37 AM said:
Hey "Dump" FU**CK .... hope your laughing because of the lack dis-respect as I am for you Pat fans haveing to still defend 3 SB Rings ...because Kraft Bought them for the "Chumps"

"Thats Hysterical !! & That Tommy Boy whines like a little pussy that he get no respect to ther media ...

Funny how you "Stevie Wonders" forget in only december the 6-10 .... 2nd stringers ...Joey Harrington & Sammy morris beat the Living FU**CK out of the Patriots in a 21-0 shutout with a 2:00 left on the 3 yd line "Mercy" kneel

We gain our enjoyment from winning division titles every year and going deep into the playoffs.

Hell, we even win it all frequently, not that you would notice.

You remain stuck in the regular season, getting your rocks off with all those regular season victories. Yeah - nice job 21-0, you guys played great that day. Too bad you don't remember what playoffs are like.

Oh wait, dust off that eight track highlight film of your '72 season. You know, the one filled with trouncing teams that had the poorest combined records in the histopry of the NFL.

I really like your creative profanity in here - it really fits your persona.

Exactly!! They played low level teams!

Dolphin22 on 02-21-2007 at 07:37 AM said:

lmao AT any OWNER buying a championship in the world of the salary cap. YOU my friend need a reality check. EVERY TEAM can spend the exact same amount. If they chose not to or hire sh!ty coaches * cough Saban *cough Wandstat *** who's fault is that. Your owner is a loser, and he is the king of not spending. How many times has he broken up the Marlins cuz he's a cheap f**ker ? Man please.

Tell Dan Marino to enjoy his "RESPECT" , i guess being the butt of all the "greatest QB never to win a Superbowl" is respect. Tom I'm sure is quite happy with the 3 rings. :patriots:

Enjoy your December wins, we will enjoy our january and feb wins buddy.

Dolphin22 on 02-09-2007 at 11:25 PM said:

Not sure who your fave baseball team is, but if you wanna talk about buying a world championship look no further than your beloved dolphins in state partner the Marlins, as evidenced by their infamous fire sales, so I would zip it about the Red Sox.

The Patriots sadly beat the Rams up in their first super bowl win. No team had done that to them up to that point, yeah some teams did but the rams usually found a way to win, and being a 14 point underdog, cmon, they earned that victory, along with wins over Carolina and Philly. I wouldnt go so far to say the 72 Dolphins were the best Super Bowl winning team, cupcake schedule, cmon, the Colts played a tougher schedule last year, and as much parody as there is in the NFL now, its impossible to see dynasties, what the patriots have done in this day and age is remarkable. Forget about the curb stomping they got in Superbowl XX, the Bears were the best team that year and proved it!!! And imho, the Bears Superbowl XX team is the best super bowl team of all time, hands down, running in a close second are any of the Steelers Steel Curtain championship teams, and then maybe the 72 Dolphins fall in the top ten of best superbowl teams!!!! :patriots:

OchoCinco85 on 03-08-2007 at 05:09 PM said:
so I would zip it about the Red Sox.

The Patriots sadly beat the Rams up in their first super bowl win.

being a 14 point underdog, cmon, they earned that victory, along with wins over Carolina and Philly. I wouldnt go so far to say the and then maybe the 72 Dolphins fall in the top ten of best superbowl teams!!!!

You people so dillusional !!!... first off I hate baseball...2nd..you absolutely right about "Sadly"... what a waste of a year, a complete farse of a whole "NFL" season.

As far as earned that victory, I guess if you consider 150 yards of favored calls & non-calls all for the Patriots so they can win by a measly 3 points,,,sure you earned it !!!!

I guess if your defence gives up 365 yds passing & 110 yards rushing & thats considered beating them up...sure, you guys killed them !!!!

I guess Tom Brady throwing for 130 yards with 85 of them after the catch is considered an MVP...sure ...He fu**cking awsome !!!

Yea !!! you guys won...whats that 3 out 4 never been done??? Yea by a shitty team like the Patriots

Dolphin22 on 03-09-2007 at 10:04 AM said:
You people so dillusional !!!... first off I hate baseball...2nd..you absolutely right about "Sadly"... what a waste of a year, a complete farse of a whole "NFL" season.

As far as earned that victory, I guess if you consider 150 yards of favored calls & non-calls all for the Patriots so they can win by a measly 3 points,,,sure you earned it !!!!

I guess if your defence gives up 365 yds passing & 110 yards rushing & thats considered beating them up...sure, you guys killed them !!!!

I guess Tom Brady throwing for 130 yards with 85 of them after the catch is considered an MVP...sure ...He fu**cking awsome !!!

Yea !!! you guys won...whats that 3 out 4 never been done??? Yea by a shitty team like the Patriots

I guess having more points when the game is over id FAAAAR less important then who has the "better" stats. If I rooted for a team that didnt have anything to brag about since 1972 I guess I'd be unhappy too. :rolleyes:

:patriots: :pat:

AFPATSFAN on 03-09-2007 at 10:12 AM said:
I guess having more points when the game is over id FAAAAR less important then who has the "better" stats. If I rooted for a team that didnt have anything to brag about since 1972 I guess I'd be unhappy too. :rolleyes:

:patriots: :pat:

D22 loves stats, thats why he can't see his hero Dan Marino is a CHOCKERROFL

Not many times, the Fools have done it, how many??

ZERO:4321:

You know, D22, you REALLY need to pay attention to who you are responding to. This reply quoted above is directed at a Bengals fan of all things.

Let me help him with some stats

Brady 3 Superbowls
2 SB MVP's

Marino 0 Superbowls

any questions.........

All these guys except one has something in common....can you tell me what it is??? bwhahahahahahaha

p4_brady-thumb.jpg

s020495A.jpg

940564480%5B1%5D.jpeg

2DanMarino.JPG

elway6125.jpg

AFPATSFAN on 03-09-2007 at 10:38 AM said:
Let me help him with some stats

Brady 3 Superbowls
2 SB MVP's

Marino 0 Superbowls

any questions.........

All these guys except one has something in common....can you tell me what it is??? bwhahahahahahaha

p4_brady-thumb.jpg

s020495A.jpg

940564480%5B1%5D.jpeg

2DanMarino.JPG

elway6125.jpg

Yeah...but Danny the CHOCKER has lots of recordsROFL

Therick67 on 03-09-2007 at 10:48 AM said:
Yeah...but Danny the CHOCKER has lots of recordsROFL

and lots of these >>

B000CDHSQO.01-AO13YSIM7IARS._SCMZZZZZZZ_V1132337331_.gif

Perfect for covering RINGLESS hands........

Back