84-year old cuts in lottery line; promptly wins $590 Million Jackpot

Mr. Happy Sock

I bring absolutely nothing to the table
Reaction score
Good for her. The woman who allowed her to cut and get "her" ticket is a young mother with young kids. HOPEFULLY the winner throws her a bone and pays off her house, sets up college funds for her kids, and throws a chunk at her.

The lump sum is $320 Million.........If the 84-year old winner has any heart at all, she will take care of the woman who let her cut. I'm not talking set for life, just enough to make the woman's life a lot less worrisome.

What say you? Would you give any up? I sure would....

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/li...old-woman-wins-largest-ever-us-lottery-prize/

I Most certainly would take care of that lady and a lot of people.

I would not give her and anybody one cent. And I would buy the largest lobster and park in front of her house and eat it...:coffee:

Jking

I'd think the fact that they mention she was allowed to cut means she plans on giving that mother something, it would be the right thing to do IMO.

I'd have a blast handing out money if I ever won that much.

And my house and my Mustang would get overhauled :thumb:

I'd have a blast handing out money if I ever won that much.

And my house and my Mustang would get overhauled :thumb:

Your gonna put overalls on your mustang??

Cheers, BostonTim

Remember to Buy lots of KY and remove the cob webs
I have my 2x10,some rope,and a gallon of Crisco. I'm going to take a ride on the wet and wild! Yehaaaawwww!!! Snap Crackle pop...

I have my 2x10,some rope,and a gallon of Crisco. I'm going to take a ride on the wet and wild! Yehaaaawwww!!! Snap Crackle pop...

Replace the rope with bailing wire and put an apple in her mouth and it sounds like one hell of a BBQ... You making tossed salad too?!

Back