***** Adopt-A-Patriot 2007 *****

I'll be sure to get my request in a wee bit ealier next year!
Great work by DW (and RAS) on this..... and I'm impressed by the long list of cheerleader choices!

What other message board offers such high quality service!

(and even though I'm past the deadline, I'll make a last-minute grovel/beg/please for Brianna Lee and offer this pic of her (she's the one on the left) as an offering to the sig-pic gods!) :D

Patriots44 on 09-18-2007 at 02:43 PM said:
I'll be sure to get my request in a wee bit ealier next year!
Great work by DW (and RAS) on this..... and I'm impressed by the long list of cheerleader choices!

What other message board offers such high quality service!

(and even though I'm past the deadline, I'll make a last-minute grovel/beg/please for Brianna Lee and offer this pic of her (she's the one on the left) as an offering to the sig-pic gods!) :D

You'll want to check in on the Planet regularly next summer and especially watch for "Sticky"'d posts. That's what hosed me last year - I got so used to just looking past the Sticky'd ones (because it seemed like they never changed) and so didn't notice it up there for weeks, and by then everyone I might have wanted was taken, so I was stuck with Tully Banta-Cain for another season.

Not that Tully was that bad, I just wanted a starter.

I will be resuming these this week. As for the cheerleaders, they are going to be grouped into one, like the minute men. Smudger gets 'em.

Dirtywater on 09-23-2007 at 06:25 PM said:
I will be resuming these this week. As for the cheerleaders, they are going to be grouped into one, like the minute men. Smudger gets 'em.

He gets all of them? Are you sure he can keep them all happy? I found that just Allison... :D

ukpatsfan on 10-01-2007 at 02:33 PM said:
Does anyone have Heath Evans yet? If not, can I have him?

Dave

:Lwelcome: ukpatsfan:D

Back