***** Adopt-A-Patriot 2007 *****

Dirtywater

Planet's Graphics
Reaction score
Adopt-A-Patriot 2007

Well, it's that time of year again. With Training Camp just around the corner, I'm starting the "Adopt-A-Patriot 2007" campaign.

With the help of Ras (please!) :D .....

Here is what I have, not sure if you can adjust the list. Just post who you want here after Ras has finalized the list and we can get this going.

dwggpats01iy3.gif

ppa2007finaltease01lv8.jpg

Let RAS make any and all rules. No requesting OFFICIALLY, until he gives the go ahead, but you can make your case and lobby to him here.

DEPARTED

BantaCain - TrueBeliever
Beisel - headcase
Dillon - Alcoholic9
Gabriel - Pats4Ever
Klecko - Fitty

REMAINING

Belichick - pookie
Brady - MGOBlue
Brown - TBrownslady
Bruschi - Fulltilt
Bruschi - MrsB (Alt.)
Cassel - UTBrady
Jackson - BAARabbit
Colvin - cadmonkey
Davis (Coach?) - Cletusaurus
Gay - Annihilus
Gillette - Chef
Gostkowski - joephoto
Green - BionicPatriot
Harrison - Violet
Hobbs - CookieIC
Hochstein - Patfan64
Koppen - jim_vh
Light - mikiemo83
Mankins - JHeavner (Alt.)
Mankins - RoadGrader
Maroney - PatsfaninMN
Pass - PSCPF
Samuel - 22Samuel
Sanders - WAthol
Seymour - Lebowski
Warren - Ras
Watson - sptmylstbreath
Wilfork - DW
Wright - StoneWalledAdopt-A-Patriot 2007

LET THE craziness BEGIN!

You are a great man for doing these every year DW.

STICKY!

You might want to set a time limit for some of those. Some of those members have not been seen in quite some time.

I wouldn't mind Adalius Thomas :)

DirtyH20.....

housekeeping issue: (alt) Mankins changed to Jh please unless she specifies differently

(you know how the womens keep changing their minds)

also could you make one up for P4E the English kronk-guy?

make something up with Posh Spice's head on David Beckham's body or something, TYVM :thumb:

Undertaker #59 on 07-19-2007 at 02:27 PM said:
LET THE craziness BEGIN!

You are a great man for doing these every year DW.

STICKY!

You might want to set a time limit for some of those. Some of those members have not been seen in quite some time.

Let RAS make any and all rules. No requesting OFFICIALLY , until he gives the go ahead, but you can make your case and lobby to him here. :D

Do we wait until the list is updated? If you are taking requests I wouldn't mind Wes Welker!

SamBam39 on 07-19-2007 at 05:52 PM said:
Do we wait until the list is updated? If you are taking requests I wouldn't mind Wes Welker!
Oops sorry DW. I will wait until Ras gives the :thumb: My apologies!

OK Mr. Ras if you are taking requests and would be so obliged. I would request Wes Welker.

Just let me know where to send the check! ;)

Mike Vrabel please, he kind looks like me actaully now i have my hair short

although my patriot lookalike is stephen gostkowski

OK I am new to this blog as of today. What does "adaopting" entail? Do I have to put food on their tables a la Milloy and Law? If all it is is just showing support for your man then I would love to take on Randy Moss. He would be a real "project" and could be a lot of fun as the season goes along. I can wait for Ras (I assume as in Ras al Goul in the Batman movie/comic...cool name) to make it an official request...

I would obviously like Tedy Bruschi, but I'm sure there are people with a heck of a lot more seniority than me that also want him. How about Adalius Thomas. If not him, then how 'bout Josh Miller? Thanks in advance.

If I can't have Rodney, I'll take the guy next to him= Geno Wilson or B. Merriweather

I am also new and would be as proud as a tic on a deer if I could adopt anyone or anything to do with my TEAM the New England Patriots. Dirtywater you’re a great graphics artist, if you get the OK from the higher powers on Patriots Planet Ill even adopt a blade of FieldTurf.

Thank you

patriotswin4me on 07-19-2007 at 04:08 PM said:
I am also new and would be as proud as a tic on a deer if I could adopt anyone or anything to do with my TEAM the New England Patriots. Dirtywater you’re a great graphics artist, if you get the OK from the higher powers on Patriots Planet Ill even adopt a blade of FieldTurf.

Thank you

That's actually not a bad idea. Adopt the emergency new turf they put in during the bye week last season.

I want to officially make an unofficial request for Merriweather.

The Sox are really starting to depress me and this would be a great pick me up :grovel:

PS - 2nd choice is Stallworth :cute:

I would bid on Dave Thomas if he were available when the official bidding gets started.

Back