Another good Dan Pires article

Sheeeesh....when is Dan going to give up on his dream of becoming an ESPN analyst and finally admit he's nothing but a die hard Pats fan?

Seriously though, yet another great read from DP. :thumb:

#54 on 01-15-2007 at 06:57 PM said:
Sheeeesh....when is Dan going to give up on his dream of becoming an ESPN analyst and finally admit he's nothing but a die hard Pats fan?

Seriously though, yet another great read from DP. :thumb:
I hear he plans to try out for the Cheerleader squad again this offseason, I guess it would be a step up from wearing the Pat Patriot costume.

Box_O_Rocks on 01-15-2007 at 07:00 PM said:
I hear he plans to try out for the Cheerleader squad again this offseason, I guess it would be a step up from wearing the Pat Patriot costume.

A step up or a peek up the girls skirts?

love the BB effect, hope Hobbes remembers it

"They did. They overlooked us," said cornerback Ellis Hobbs, who had an altercation with Chargers running back and league MVP LaDainian Tomlinson after the final whistle. "I did the (Shawne) Merriman dance. (Tomlinson) thought it was disrespectful. I didn't mean anything by it — it was just a natural emotion. These guys were setting parades and everything else — it just happens. I didn't mean any disrespect. You got to understand as a professional and a competitive person we're not going out there to try and disrespect anyone. At the same time, we're not going to get pushed around. They were scouting NFC teams. These guys aren't only skipping over us, they're skipping over the AFC championship and getting ready for the Super Bowl."

Back