Any Hightown fans here?

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I looked for the ”what are you watching?” thread but couldn’t find it, but in any case I think Hightown deserves its own thread.

It’s a series on STARZ that just completed its second season about junkies, strippers, lesbians and the State Police on Cape Cod. Lots of goofy mistakes in geography but I think irresistible to a certain kind of Masshole. Not as much Patriots gear as it should have but I wonder if they had issues with licensing.

A few years ago I gave a ride every morning to someone to get his methadone dose in Danvers, while he was waiting for his daily ride from MassHealth to start. Sitting in my car outside the clinic what struck me was not just the number of people showing up every morning for treatment but that they were all wearing Patriots hats or t-shirts or hoodies. Kind of alarming how many Patriots fans are junkies. At least the ones getting treatment.

If it was last year, then you would have found a lot of Brady fans getting treatment, including a couple of posters here.

I wanted and was thrilled when the Patriots drafted HIghtower. And over the years I was proven right in many ways. I think that age is catching up with Hightower. It seems to do that more with LB's than any other position. Remember Vincent Brown, a total beast one year, and the very next year was out of the game. It wasn't just an injury, it was just too many collisions that wore him down.

I will always be a big Hightower fan. I don't have Premium Starz. Should I get it if I like to watch graphic lesbian sex? But they can't look like the mayor of Chicago.

Back