Any love for Love?

Pneumonic

Reaction score
Well, anyone liking how the big guy is playing? Would love to hear the thoughts of you X and O types on how Vince's partner in crime is doing out there?

Wall of Meat Defense! You're onto something, girl. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm liking the 700 or so #'s of sizable girth up the gut of this Pats defense. Couple this with the largeness of Spikes and Hightower in behind them and I can imagine a great deal of pain and anguish for running offenses that try and run up the middle on them.

Let me be juvenile for a moment...I got a chuckle when I see him lined up inside Chandler and their jerseys read" Love Jones". :D
But yeah, I've liked Love since he's been there. He's gotten better every year to my untrained eye. And he's got attitude out there.

Love Love! Impossible to move unless he stands too upright which I didn't see once in the 1st game. He's not a penetrator but he'll learn that.

Should also mention Brace who, I am told, is the strongest of the 3 real bigs. Brace has a ton of attitude and looks like he wants to hurt someone out there. Together, they are truly a brick wall.

I think he's been terrifc- one of those UDFA guys that overachieves and just makes it happen. He's stocky and short - seems to get that "low pads" advantage when engaging offesive lineman that is such an advantage.

What's that saying in the trenches - "the low man wins" - he's getting his share.

Wall of Meat Defense! You're onto something, girl. ROFL
I'm pretty sure "Wall of Meat" was one of those Magic: The Gathering" cards, wasn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Love looked pretty good. I also noticed Ron Brace looking non-awful.

I'm pretty sure "Wall of Meat" was one of those Magic: The Gathering" cards, wasn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Love looked pretty good. I also noticed Ron Brace looking non-awful.

Brace has been a surprise this year. He come a long ways from the fat lazy DT & injury prone. That he been so far. . I continue to be happy with him being a good run stuffer.

Back