Any Michigan guys in the house

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
I know MD no longer graces our presence, but I'm really curious as to what's going on with Michigan's football program.

They had an article on ESPN's NAACF board about how they had 3 guys decommit this past week. Today, O.Z.O. Jr and I were at the gym and he got an alert from ESPN that his buddy had also decommited as well- looks like he's going to Stanford instead. He's going to put out a tweet at noon, and I'll get more on this at some point this spring...but I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas as to what's up.

I know MD no longer graces our presence, but I'm really curious as to what's going on with Michigan's football program.

They had an article on ESPN's NAACF board about how they had 3 guys decommit this past week. Today, O.Z.O. Jr and I were at the gym and he got an alert from ESPN that his buddy had also decommited as well- looks like he's going to Stanford instead. He's going to put out a tweet at noon, and I'll get more on this at some point this spring...but I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas as to what's up.

I thought of you the minute that I saw that Devery Hamilton flipped to Stanford.

I thought of you the minute that I saw that Devery Hamilton flipped to Stanford.

What you really thought:

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.

Cheers, BosrtonTim

Back