Any PP Interest in a "Adopt-A-Patriot" Campaign for '05?

PatsfaninMN said:
So since that all the players have been pretty much taken? Can I have like the #1 pick for any new free agent or draft pick in 2006????

:pat: :patriots:

If we are still doing this and since I am at the front of the line, I would like Laurence Maroney!!!

PatsfaninMN said:
If we are still doing this and since I am at the front of the line, I would like Laurence Maroney!!!

I am making a whole new line for the new season, and yes, Maroney is yours! :D

If your still there, please remember that i would like reche cadwell. Thankyou very much

I will make a new thread when the new ones are coming out, closer to the end of training camp.

I need to wait for all the new headshots to come out as well, and would ideally like to get photos of the new guys in Pats uni's too.

Once they are ready, I'll post it and people can sign up for their players, with previous adoptive peeps having first dibs (yes, that means Wilfork is still mine, :D )

You'll all get your players. :) Just wait for the new Thread. They should look great this season as I've learned some new tricks.

DW

Next big event on the calendar...

Guess I'm a week behind the rest of y'all, at least those who are jumping on players now rather than waiting to see who makes the team. Cheerleading Final Auditions are May 6.

Good luck Alison!

chef said:
let me have the second

wait i dont want Reche let me have, CJ

that wasn't me who posted the second Reche one, Twombles nos my password, and he has like 20 posts

OK, here is a little Sneak Peek into the '06 version. This is a work in progress, but This is where I am as of now. I still have a lot more work to do.

This version will take more work, so I'll have to start the sign-up a bit earlier.

ppadopt2006template01copy3bl.jpg

the pats drafting in made it painfully obvious that they want to sign Mr. Law or another CB be4 the season, with Poole and Starks gone and a one 7th rounder to replace them i think we gonna get him

**** wat i said be4 and can i have Law, or any or CB (not tha drafted guy)

Hey DW. I know I'm supposed to wait for the new thread, but, Can I put dibs in for a Ryan O'Callaghan sig, pretty please? I just love a fat guy with a nasty 'tude who'll play through injuries and pain. Especially thrilled with the fact he feels disrespected already for sliding this far down in the draft. Prototypical Patriot O-lineman. (Late round, attitude, disrespect. Please give him to Rodney to mentor.) Thanks

DW The new ones look sweet!

Also, Your gallery you have is very very good also! Very nice work! This is something I want to learn how to do cause I just enjoy that and all the different things you can make.

Holy Crap...you've had a long hiatus. DW may just do it for you you know....he's made some for fans of other teams. :)

Undertaker #59 said:
Holy Crap...you've had a long hiatus. DW may just do it for you you know....he's made some for fans of other teams. :)

It's a joke...you'll see:thumb:

DW and I go Waaaaaaaaaaay back...:p

:D

GM, you lil' bastard! :p

FYI, I have completed the template for the 2006 version. Ras and I will be making a thread going over the changes and new players.

Look for it soon! :thumb:

Back