anyone see D22 lately?

Oh I am sure he thinks that....I am pretty sure he has never been outside of Bahsten....let along, his mom's basement.

I wasn't even born in the U.S. Think about that. Just because you live in your mom's basement doesnt mean we are all failures like you. But, w/e makes you feel better.

Glad you feel that way. Glad I don't ever have to worry about running into one of you douchebags.

Don't take my word for it...

Cleveland is most miserable city in the country. Congrats on not knowing that you live in a shit hole.

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/americas-most-miserable-cities-2010

This year Cleveland takes the top spot in our third annual ranking of America's Most Miserable Cities. Cleveland secured the position thanks to its high unemployment, high taxes, lousy weather, corruption by public officials and crummy sports teams (Cavaliers of the NBA excepted).

You even beat out Detroit and Flint. Now that's saying something ROFL

Bet he is watching the season of 24 that he got for his birthday :cop:

Dawson...dead serious...my daughter bought me season 1 & 2 FOR MY BIRTHDAY,,,I just started watching 24 last year & love it.. but I won't start onn those series until this season is over...Jack kicks butt man...but seriously...been sick busy...alot of great stuff..

you'll be happy to know I will secure a few songs within the next 4-6 weeks for the next "Transformers" III...the release date isn't till June 4th 2011 ...I already have the 1st draft script & writing for it now...also have a few huge special guest Guitar players recording on the tracks...I'll be sure to send you a preview once done...hopefully the tunes & possible full record to be complete mid summer the earliest & thats if we all put in alot of time...everyones from all over the country.....peace & hope all is well ...I won't be in here a ton...but I will definatelyy pop in every week now things may calm...

Why? I dont know who he is other than an idiot on this board page, why should we worry about him?

because you love me midgar even if I don't have as nice an ass ass tommy terrific !!! ...not to mention were else can you get the truth about Kraft, Beliceat, Brady and these "Faketriots ?

because you love me midgar even if I don't have as nice an ass ass tommy terrific !!! ...not to mention were else can you get the truth about Kraft, Beliceat, Brady and these "Faketriots ?

Welcome back.. Did you watch the Superbowl? What did you think of the Manning pick six? Pretty prolific choke huh? Bring back memories of the Marino era for you? :D

Dawson...dead serious...my daughter bought me season 1 & 2 FOR MY BIRTHDAY,,,I just started watching 24 last year & love it.. but I won't start onn those series until this season is over...Jack kicks butt man...but seriously...been sick busy...alot of great stuff..

you'll be happy to know I will secure a few songs within the next 4-6 weeks for the next "Transformers" III...the release date isn't till June 4th 2011 ...I already have the 1st draft script & writing for it now...also have a few huge special guest Guitar players recording on the tracks...I'll be sure to send you a preview once done...hopefully the tunes & possible full record to be complete mid summer the earliest & thats if we all put in alot of time...everyones from all over the country.....peace & hope all is well ...I won't be in here a ton...but I will definatelyy pop in every week now things may calm...

Yeah I saw that you got a season of 24......Jack Bauer is a stud no doubt. I haven't watched any of the season...probably watch it all at the end.

Congrats on signing on for the third transformers. I really look forward to hearing you guy's new stuff.

The truth about your obsession with the pats? I am pretty sure there are others, just maybe not as bad. Seems the pats ruined a lot of dreams for you guys.

Back