Assclown Prison Sentence Diary

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
Well, almost done with day one in Assclown prison, affectionately known to the inmates as "Hawgville". So far, its been ok, kinda lonely. Late in the afternoon, our friend MGOBlue dropped by and brought us a cake. Secretly, there were some girlie pics cleverly stashed in it for our viewing pleasure. We hope the guards don't catch us looking at them.

Not sure what's happening in the outside world, did the Patriots beat the Colts? Spinal Tap and I have lost all concepts of time and have long forgotten what day it is, even after just a few hours.

Spinal is currently in his cell pretending he's at The Cheesecake Factory right now, sadly, Im afraid he's lost his mind already after just one day.

Well, gotta go lift some weights and prepare for my first prison tattoo. I hope all is well in the outside world.

Bruschi 3:16 aka Hawgville Inmate # 2.

ps- For those who care, Tell my story!!

RoadGrader said:
Yo......#2,

before your execution, I'd like to know who is and why is it relevent ~ Gerbe?

'Grader

You've got to be kidding, please don't tell me you haven't heard of the great Nathan Gerbe...:eek:

Bruschi 3:16 said:
'Grader

You've got to be kidding, please don't tell me you haven't heard of the great Nathan Gerbe...:eek:

didn't have a clue but now have the skinny.

"Gerbe is small, standing at only 5'6", 160. He's feisty for his size and will not back down to bigger competition."

probly would have picked up on him by BeanPot time

thanks. do I understand you are a puck-nut?

RoadGrader said:
didn't have a clue but now have the skinny.

"Gerbe is small, standing at only 5'6", 160. He's feisty for his size and will not back down to bigger competition."

probly would have picked up on him by BeanPot time

thanks. do I understand you are a puck-nut?

Very close observer of the college game, but not the NHL so much.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Very close observer of the college game, but not the NHL so much.

I and some good friends had faithfully attended the Beanpot thru the 80's but in the 90's decided to find a gin-mill to camp out and watch there instead (made it in for the final 'pot in the old Garden for sh!ts & giggles) but have not ventured into the new building.

nothing beats the college game. how the NHL morons think they are going to sell this 10 - 6 **** I've watched (sparingly) so far is beyond me.

RoadGrader said:
I and some good friends had faithfully attended the Beanpot thru the 80's but in the 90's decided to find a gin-mill to camp out and watch there instead (made it in for the final 'pot in the old Garden for sh!ts & giggles) but have not ventured into the new building.

nothing beats the college game. how the NHL morons think they are going to sell this 10 - 6 **** I've watched (sparingly) so far is beyond me.

I worked for the Bruins for 2 years and quickly became disinfranchised with that organization. The college game is great because there are no 1-3-1 traps or 2-2-1 Swedish Torpedo defensive strategies to bore you to death. Nothing like a quality college game and we're lucky to have a lot of strong programs around here.

mikiemo83 said:
thought you may need this to shower and sing

LOL!

That's funny and mortifying. :)

Well, everyone's favorite poster Bruschi 3:16 checking in to let you all know how the weekend in Hawgville was. It was actually not so bad. Three squares a day, plenty of time to lift in the yard, and the license plate production program is doing ok. Spinal actually won the daily award for most license plates made with 72, outgunning me by just 4. Damn!

Not sure if my time here is permanent or not, Undertaker hasn't answered my PM yet, so I anxiously await with baited breath. I recently had "Hawg" tattooed on the knuckles of one hand, and "73" tattooed on the other. I hear its not an uncommon thing to permanently mark yourself with the name of the person who unjustly incarcerated you.

Anyhow, hope tonight's game turns out well. I can't wait to hear the details about it tomorrow from the guards or whomever is gracious enough to drop by Hawgville and say hello.

Back