Attention All Smack Talking Peyton Haters!!!

Bipolar Titan

Flaming Thumbtack Head
Reaction score
I like ham and jam and spam alot!
-Mony Pythons Knights of the Round Table jingle...

Bipolar Titan said:
Are there any Minutemen among you???

Read this!!!

You must help me in my hater mission Patriot Planet... I have declared war on Coltfreaks... I have raised a small army of gotitan smack returners... we raid and invade but we need to follow up your talk. please come to the Coltfreaks.com smack shack and tell those (insert nasty word here) that Peyton Manning is not this and he's not that... tell them what he really is... I'm going to be coming back here until I get some Patriot fans to join that Colts forum so they can make it even more fun... just come to read my dribble... and their lame excuses for their choke master...

btw, I rep Tom Brady because I really think he is the man, plus he has a much better credit card commercial that Panic Manning... Peyton Manning is a tool. I think that anyone that is a fan of him should be reminded of what a prick Manning is... please, come to Coltfreaks by following this link and come hate on Manning with me. You know that douchbag deserves it!

Click the pick and register!!!

Read this!!!

Bipolar Titan said:
I am at peace with my new ally the Coltfreaks.
We are making war on Raider Nation.
how about peace on your own team? with Pacman and Lendale coming on this draft you have some high quality charactor guys there,

how long before pacman cuts lendale in the buffett line and a fight breaks out?

mikiemo83 said:
how about peace on your own team? with Pacman and Lendale coming on this draft you have some high quality charactor guys there,

how long before pacman cuts lendale in the buffett line and a fight breaks out?

Does it have to be the buffet line?

It could be at a local watering hole. The hiring freeze at the MPD may have been lifted.

Bipolar Titan said:

Nothing like kicking them when they are down huh?

After that maybe you should hit the Texan's up and then see what finhaven has to say!

Bipolar Titan said:

Dude, your team sucks. I mean really, really, REALLY sucks. In fact, your team is so bad that you can't even talk smack to Raider fans.

dashoe said:
Dude, your team sucks. I mean really, really, REALLY sucks. In fact, your team is so bad that you can't even talk smack to Raider fans.
HolyGrail027.jpg

we're getting better.

Back