Babalu Question?

I cannot remember for the life of me what it was he got seems I remember this name. But is this the same thing if so be careful out there on the east coast guys especially in mosquito season.

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/01/14172867-snakes-may-harbor-deadly-virus?lite

Yeah thats what he got....EEE. Mosquito's have been the ones carrying it. I read a bit up on it after I watched Babs news video in another thread, and I was shocked how rare it was...only about 5 people get it a year...thats unreal that it happened to someone we know.

Yeah thats what he got....EEE. Mosquito's have been the ones carrying it. I read a bit up on it after I watched Babs news video in another thread, and I was shocked how rare it was...only about 5 people get it a year...thats unreal that it happened to someone we know.

Yeah very rare but I seen the article and had to share it I'm just surprised that it comes from snakes. But then again it's probably hard to tell what all mosquito's feed on before they actually land on a human freaks me out a bit.

Yeah very rare but I seen the article and had to share it I'm just surprised that it comes from snakes. But then again it's probably hard to tell what all mosquito's feed on before they actually land on a human freaks me out a bit.

Yeah I know here in Texas, we had a bunch of cases of the West Nile virus, which basically was caused from Mosquito's biting birds and then Biting humans.

I read an article that a swamp area in bridgewater mass is a perfect breeding ground for EEE. Maybe it is the snakes and Bird that are giving it to the mosquitoes. I think they are looking into it to see why it is so.

Back