Banned again......

Has anyone been to our F2Fa rival, glorifythepast.com?

Was just curious how they were. I haven't had the time to check them out yet this week.

I'm sure it is just a case of me noticing the dregs that exist in any fanbase, but many of these posters are surprisingly ignorant and unobservant.

In the thread titled "It's SImple - Chargers Can't Beat the Patriots" two guys had this to say:

Originally Posted by Roxfatal
He is right, we can't win. If the refs allow NE to hold and the Chargers get flagged for phantom holds. If you watch the 2nd half of the NE vs Jacksonville game, you can see the NE O line start to hold. That is why the game opened up.

Yep. They were holding cause they were getting tired. We kept hearing all week about the great Jacksonville D, and they were right. How do you neutralize that pass rush in the second half and keep your QB from getting creamed? Hold them. Literally.

Did these chuckleheads even watch the game? I will gladly admit that NE got away with several WR holds on running plays, but it was JAX that got away with numerous OL holds in the second half.

Those kids don't seem to be able to take jokes very well....

no1jag on 01-15-2008 at 10:20 PM said:
Hey sokb did any of my fellow Jag fans show up to tailgate and if so did they behave themselves.

Shit...if you look at the dates of my posts it was over a year ago.

Pats in 098787665 was like today. He just revived this old thread.

Jax fans were awesome dude. A bunch around me...nice people. And that's with me in their ear the whole game.

"Kevin Faulk is MJD with Rings"

As they are snapping photos...."Let me direct you to the Banners...snap away at will"

"The wheels on the buis are falling off...falling off...falling off...the wheels on the bus are falling off all over the field..."

SOKB, my brother from another mother, whats happenin??? Are you causing trouble again? tsk tsk

Back