Battle for the Division Starts Sunday!!

phin4ever

Reaction score
Dolphins

Were 2-4 last year and still Won the Division!!
Remember we loss two games we could/should have won against the Two
only remaining Teams as we dominated both them most of the game.
Hopefully we have learned how to finish games and can beat the Pats this
week. We beat the Jets not just once but twice. Where as the Pats
offense got Mauled by the Jets when they loss to them.

If the Patriots think they are gonna cruise the Division without a fight
well Crown us now!

Sound off Pats fan....as you guys have to admit you guys are always nervous
when you play us no matter what our record is.

Dolphins

well Crown us now!

I would be shocked if the phins are even second in the division. You just do not have that great of a team, your defense has tons of holes, your Qb has no experience and you have weird play calling that has cost you games from your coaching staff.

School out?

Not against this Patsie team...they can't tackle for shit Cleat...and they haven't even faced anyone yet...so what in hell makes you or anyone believe that they'll will be any better ahainsy The dolphins solid physical run game when the patsies are ranked 22nd in avg Yds Per run,,,and bottom of the league in every other catagory ?

Thats right yuou all like to play "Make Believe' ,,,sorry i forgot...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/...09/regular?sort_col_1=7&_1:col_1=6&_1:col_2=5

I would be shocked if the phins are even second in the division. You just do not have that great of a team, your defense has tons of holes, your Qb has no experience and you have weird play calling that has cost you games from your coaching staff.

Offensivly - Patriots have Zero" run threat, Brady Blows whenever anyone pressures him & the WR are actually covered...

Defensively - the Patriots have ZERO pressure on QB and bottom of league & suck stopping the run & your secondary hasn't faced anyone yet but a bunch of benched & rookie QB's

The Patriots are the 3rd best team in the division behind Jets & Dolphins..

I don't give a shit how many games rhe referees gave them already or how many times an idiot ran out of the end zone...

I'm not even worried about the fish. I don't think this game is going to be close. You aren't dealing with the Jets.

I'm not even worried about the fish. I don't think this game is going to be close. You aren't dealing with the Jets.

And you aren't dealing with the Titans and Bucs. Just because you've been kicking around the dregs of the league doesn't mean it's 2007 all over again. And the Dolphins always bring it against the Pats. Bottom line, every team in the AFC East has seriously exploitable flaws. Honestly, I don't think there's any result that could actually surprise me.

the Jets defense is 3 times tougher than the Patsies...and they have a great run game also...rookie QB on & off his game..but I';ll play Pats all day long over the Jets...Brady doesn't scare me in the least & hes the Patriots only hope...just rush him & be whining to the referees for flags...Moss ois the biggest pussy Ive ever seen in a uniform...just cover him and hit hard...you won'tr hear from him either the rest of the day

Moss ois the biggest pussy Ive ever seen in a uniform...just cover him and hit hard...you won'tr hear from him either the rest of the day

That is so true. Hope Vontae " the Tank" Davis gets to him early.

Best the Dolphins will get is a split and that would surprise me. The division is over the fools will be lucky to get a wildcard spot IMO.

We're relevant enough to be the defending division champs. And if we win on Sunday, we're in the driver's seat in the division.

"defending division champs" LMAO! its sad that miami has nothing to brag about but a meaningless division championship. Us patriot fans dont even celebrate a division crown because we won so many of them. Its superbowl or bust here in NE. I guess its Division Title or bust in miami.

Division champs... lol get that shit out of here. We talk about superbowls here not division titles. Move along now little boy.

"defending division champs" LMAO! its sad that miami has nothing to brag about but a meaningless division championship. Us patriot fans dont even celebrate a division crown because we won so many of them. Its superbowl or bust here in NE. I guess its Division Title or bust in miami.

Division champs... lol get that shit out of here. We talk about superbowls here not division titles. Move along now little boy.

Oh, Miami has plenty to brag about. But I'm not here to get into a meaningless pissing contest. I give respect where respect is due, and the Pats have earned it. As much as I hate to admit it, they're the measuring stick in the division. I'll admit that we're a year or two away from being legit SB contenders, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see Brady and company taken down a couple of pegs.

Wow, delusional. Do you know D22? Yes, that wildcat will win a Super Bowl. ROFL

Dolphins

well Crown us now!

You better hope that Ted Ginn Jr. can run back three or four kicks for TDs..

Back