Belichick jinxed us!

lol. He wore a red hoodie this season already and we won.

HomelessJoe on 02-04-2008 at 05:35 PM said:
Have we ever won with the red hoodie?

he wore the red hoodie last year in the AFCCG loss too

cadmonkey on 02-05-2008 at 08:31 AM said:
he wore the red hoodie last year in the AFCCG loss too

When does it ever end.......

He should have worn the grey sweatshirt, he should have worn the red one, I should have sat in that special place, somebody walked in front of the tv at the wrong time, somebody entered the room at the wrong time, I should have covered my eyes, etc.....

geesh....

I used to be like that, but now I am so much more mature......I think

No it is definitely the red hoodie's fault, he wore it last year against the Colts, I think in the regular season, and we lost then too. For real, I saw that red hoodie and just never felt comfortable all night. I was hoping he would change at halftime. :(

Look guys. I'm a steeler fan and have been since I was 5 years old. I'm not coming here to kick you when youre down but Bill's behavior after the game was simply appalling. After sooo much success all year and forcing opposing coaches, including mine, to stand on the sidelines and take being crushed the least he could have done was not abandon his defense on the field with one tick on the clock. I dont really have anything against pats fans personally but my respect level for your organization really plummeted after that. In your first superbowl I couldnt have been more behind you guys, as a team I had no feeling for one way or the other. But the other night, because of your coach, I could not have wanted him to eat the big one more. It will be interesting to see what comes of all the spygate2 shit seeing our govt now sees the need to get involved. I know a lot of you are hurting right now and some would revel in that fact. I for one know how you feel as I had to cheer for the steelers in the 80's. I know some of you hit the stillers.com boards gloating about your success...come back on over...

Back