Betting Week 9

This thread is for the general discussion of the event GB @ SF. Please add to the discussion here.
I just disabled the automatic posting of new threads and then having to merge them. Please feel free to create a new thread announcing the bets being open going forward. And thank you again for taking this responsibility.

I just disabled the automatic posting of new threads and then having to merge them. Please feel free to create a new thread announcing the bets being open going forward. And thank you again for taking this responsibility.
Yeah, didn't really seem necessary to have all of those threads, I didn't realize you were merging them.

No Problem, the only thing I wish was possible is do an import of all the data, creating the events/outcomes is a little tedious

All of this weeks games are up, if you see any issues please let me know.

I'm going to post the November SuperBowl odds today as well.

I was wondering if that was automated or if headcase was a tireless worker that was showing amazing dedication. lol

Back