Big Show - Unfiltered

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
Can be found here, along with the Big O and Pete Shepard

http://www.bigshowunfiltered.com/

Big Show Unfiltered will air from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays and feature some familiar personalities and segments from his former afternoon drive program on WEEI, including a version of the popular "Whiner Line." The site will have a smartphone app and be optimized for mobile usage.

http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2014/02/glenn_ordway_to_launch_online_sports_radio_program_big_show.html

Yay. More yelling over each other, etc. the Big Show got old fast.

No doubt it was tough to listen to sometimes. Hopefully, they have learned from it.

but has to be better than ? and Holley

Thanks for the link.

I'm listening to yesterdays whiner line as I type.

Unfiltered is right - funny.

I'll just unplug if they start the yelling circle jerk.

thanks again

Holley is the best by far. I wish that he had a great partner to work with.

Fauria may become Holley's partner.

Fauria is upbeat, funny, and knows football. With some time, I expect Fauria to be better than Zolak. ...(Didn't the two of them work together on Patriots All Access?)

Felger is getting tired. Mazz was never strong.

Fauria and Holley might be able to give them a run.

today Jerry Thornton is on WEEI from 2-6 with Holley and whomever

I think he is on the Big Show unfiltered again tomorrow afternoon (he was on yesterday).

Frankly I'd like to see Ordway back on EEI. I always thought the Big Show was real good during football season.
And Holley is great....

today Jerry Thornton is on WEEI from 2-6 with Holley and whomever

I think he is on the Big Show unfiltered again tomorrow afternoon (he was on yesterday).

I listened to Thorton today. Is he a comedian? He has a quirky Bostonian comedian personality. Likes to provide the offbeat answer.

I listened to Thorton today. Is he a comedian? He has a quirky Bostonian comedian personality. Likes to provide the offbeat answer.

For those who may not know, Jerry is also known as ItsGood_ItsGood (IG/IG) around here. There's a pastie thread with the stories that he writes for Barstool sports. He also was featured in both installments "Curse of the Bambino". He's been a member here since the beginning, although now that he's hitting the big time, he rarely has time to check in.

He has a daytime job, but he is a comedian on nights and weekends. It's been fun to watch his rise on sports radio and Comcast Sports.

BTW, He's also the brother of Hawg73. And based on the stories they tell, it's no surprise that Jerry turned out the way he has.

For those who may not know, Jerry is also known as ItsGood_ItsGood (IG/IG) around here. There's a pastie thread with the stories that he writes for Barstool sports. He also was featured in both installments "Curse of the Bambino". He's been a member here since the beginning, although now that he's hitting the big time, he rarely has time to check in.

He has a daytime job, but he is a comedian on nights and weekends. It's been fun to watch his rise on sports radio and Comcast Sports.

BTW, He's also the brother of Hawg73. And based on the stories they tell, it's no surprise that Jerry turned out the way he has.

That's cool! I like the way Jerry thinks... He's a bit warped which probably makes him a good comedian!

Back