Bill Parcells says Jets are stupid and D22 is a blowhard.

Christ, he's bringing up the Tuck Rule again. :shake: Sad.

A winning percentage of ZERO will never be better than a winning percentage of 75. How's that for math, dvckless? (Don't believe me? Ask your Special Ed teacher.)

You all hope for it all to go away...but the "Tuck Rule" was the beginning...uit will always be mentioned...just like Bill belichick* had to steal defensive signals for 7 years to help his 6th round "Dink & Dunking' QB ...

And how funny is that, even having this great advantage knowing all the defensive formations, Brady still wasn't good enough & couldn't manage toi get even 1 single QB passing record in 6 seasons...

But you just keep telling us how great the Brady's SB record is at 75% even if they had to cheat to win......If Marino had that advantage he would problably have 8 -10 SB rings out of his 16 seasons...

1- Did Dan ever have a 21 game winning streak? Did he ever win 18 games in one season? Of course he didn't, he was a fraud.

2 - Of course you'll argue that Dan didn't have great players around him

3 - You'll ignore that the Pats defied the odds and won SBs with record numbers of injuries and a revolving door of supporting talent for the QB.

4 - NFL record for most consecutive wins in post season: 10 (broke record of Green Bay's Bart Starr). - Most consecutive post season wins (college and professional combined): 12

5 - 3 Super Bowl victories
6- - 2 Super Bowl MVP awards
7- Highest completion percentage in a single game, minimum 20 attempts (26 of 28, 92.9%,
8- Oh, btw.. the tuck rule crying might have worked for you in 2002.. but after 2004, I think we all found out who was the better team, and no, it wasn't the Raiders.

1- Dan's head coach didn't have access to every opponants defensive formation for his whole career, like Belichick* and Tom Brady ...Marino earned all his accomplishments with his arm not an illegal camera 5' from his coach.

2- As a matter of fact I think by not having great talent or defense is just a bigger reason why the NFL Hall Of Fame Honors Dan Marino as the "Most Pure Prolific Passing QB in NFL history" because he overcame that with the greatest passing arm of All-Time...

Maybe if Tom Brady can hold on to Moss for 10 more years & keep throwing those "Olly OOP" Hail Moss passes even thow Moss has to stand and wait for them to arrive or simply stop and jogg backwards for them...somebody will eventually actually mention or recognize Tom Bradys passing abilty than more than a "Dink & Dunker"... But Moss won't last...thats for sure

3- OH!!! My God !!!... "Defied the odds"...there you go again with those over sensationalized bullshit Patriot talking points again...straight from the bag of Bob Kraft's media hype NE Patriors bought & paid for "Glory Story"... Now changed to "SPYGATE" and the Real story !!!

4- How many were won farely ?....A: NONE

How many have extremely history making contraversial favorable calls documented by the NFL?....A: All Of Them

Are the Patriots respected for any single 1 of their accomplishments since the NFL proved the Patriots Cheated to Win ?....A: Not a single accomplishment earned respect

5- LMFAO!!!! 80% of Sports nation acknowledges the Patriots cheated to win...and now it makes alot of sense when the QB couldn't even manage to earn 1 single passing record in 6 seasons and the defense "Fvcking Sucked"

6- Woopi Fvcking Doo !!!!! Even I could have thrown 60 yards and recieved a NFL MVP award...and I have 1 fvcking Lung, a plate & 6 screws in my neck just to tap the surface...what a great accomplishment that is Tommy...LMAO!!!

7- not a single pass went further than 4 yards...LMFAO!!!! again who couldn't do that ?

8- As Dan Marino said about Tom Brady... the most over rated QB fraud in history..." Imagine if all i did was throw from sideline to sideline and behind the line od scrimage how many more records I would have...."GO Tommy boy" The Master "Dink 7 Dunker:" LMFAO!!!!

9- The Patriots haven't been better than anyone & have still yet in History prove they have ever been the best team in the league in any season...

2001 - They weren't ever in the top 6 in the AFC alone...
2002 - They proved they were frauds & got their asses kicked by every +.500% team
2003 - Titans, Colts , KC, Rams, Eagles were all better than the Patriots
2004 - Pats were a top #3 team...Steelers & Colts both better than Pats ( best pats season)
2005 - Sucked
2006 - Sucked - these last 2 seasons 5-11 against +.500% teams (LMFAO)
2007 - The Giants were even a better team than the "1 Trick Pony" Patriots...

1983 - Dan gives the Seahags the ball two times thanks to INTs
1984 - Dan breaks record (now owned by Tom Brady) and loses 38-16 in SB with two INTs
1985 - NE beats Dan who had 2 INTs
1990 - Dan still doesn't recover from losing to NE and fails to advance his team in the playoffs again
1992 - Final AFC championship appearance, he'll never sniff it again thanks to Jim Kelly and the Bills (who couldn't even finish the job)
1993 - Fickle Miami fans want Scott Mitchell instead of Dan
1994 - Dan wins a playoff game, but still can't sniff a championship
1995 - Dan throws 2 TDs and 3 INTs and loses again
1997 - Dan throws 0 TDs and 2 INTs, passes for 39% and is knocked out again
1998 - Dan throws 1 TD and 3 INTs, showing that when the pressure is on, he tends to throw the ball to the other team consistently
1999 - Dan throws five INTs vs. Cowboys on Thanksgiving day, and backs into playoffs losing four of his last five games

Video tape wouldn't have helped Dan, Miami coach JJ tried and it didn't help him.
Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us."

Dan not having great talent around him was his fault, just ask Dashole, she'll tell you how a QB makes the players around them better, Dan wasn't able to do that.. perhaps instead of yelling at them and making them look like idiots he should have thrown them the ball instead of throwing it to the other teams defenders.

1- Dan's head coach didn't have access to every opponants defensive formation for his whole career, like Belichick* and Tom Brady ...Marino earned all his accomplishments with his arm not an illegal camera 5' from his coach.

2- As a matter of fact I think by not having great talent or defense is just a bigger reason why the NFL Hall Of Fame Honors Dan Marino as the "Most Pure Prolific Passing QB in NFL history" because he overcame that with the greatest passing arm of All-Time...

Maybe if Tom Brady can hold on to Moss for 10 more years & keep throwing those "Olly OOP" Hail Moss passes even thow Moss has to stand and wait for them to arrive or simply stop and jogg backwards for them...somebody will eventually actually mention or recognize Tom Bradys passing abilty than more than a "Dink & Dunker"... But Moss won't last...thats for sure

3- OH!!! My God !!!... "Defied the odds"...there you go again with those over sensationalized bullshit Patriot talking points again...straight from the bag of Bob Kraft's media hype NE Patriors bought & paid for "Glory Story"... Now changed to "SPYGATE" and the Real story !!!

How many have extremely history making contraversial favorable calls documented by the NFL?....A: All Of Them

Are the Patriots respected for any single 1 of their accomplishments since the NFL proved the Patriots Cheated to Win ?....A: Not a single accomplishment earned respect

5- LMFAO!!!! 80% of Sports nation acknowledges the Patriots cheated to win...and now it makes alot of sense when the QB couldn't even manage to earn 1 single passing record in 6 seasons and the defense "Fvcking Sucked"

6- Woopi Fvcking Doo !!!!! Even I could have thrown 60 yards and recieved a NFL MVP award...and I have 1 fvcking Lung, a plate & 6 screws in my neck just to tap the surface...what a great accomplishment that is Tommy...LMAO!!!

7- not a single pass went further than 4 yards...LMFAO!!!! again who couldn't do that ?

8- As Dan Marino said about Tom Brady... the most over rated QB fraud in history..." Imagine if all i did was throw from sideline to sideline and behind the line od scrimage how many more records I would have...."GO Tommy boy" The Master "Dink 7 Dunker:" LMFAO!!!!

9- The Patriots haven't been better than anyone & have still yet in History prove they have ever been the best team in the league in any season...

2002 - They proved they were frauds & got their asses kicked by every +.500% team
2004 - Pats were a top #3 team...Steelers & Colts both better than Pats ( best pats season)
2005 - Sucked

2005 - Sucked

:high::high::high:

2005 - Sucked

Can you provide me a link that dan said all brady does is throw behind the line of scrimage? Maybe if danny didnt try to chuck it down the field all the time and actually manage games, he would have did better in the playoffs and not thrown 28 ints in 18 playof games, just a hunch.

Back