Board down time...

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't know ahead of time, but apparently Austin is testing a new version of the board software, that is what caused the db to be down earlier. Judging from the thread there, there may be a few more hiccups.

Would have let you guys know sooner if I did. :(

Don't know if he's planning on upgrading during the season or not. I am not a big fan of the newer versions of the bbs softwares, but we'll do what we can to make them as comfortable as we can for all when the time comes.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Is someone dying???:shrug_n:

Cheers, BostonTim

vBulletin :sulk:

The newer versions are VERY different. Or if Austin decides to go with another (Xeno), also very different.

So when it does change, there will be a big adjustment and a lot of work will be needed to customize it.

(I know you were joking) :)

vBulletin :sulk:

The newer versions are VERY different. Or if Austin decides to go with another (Xeno), also very different.

So when it does change, there will be a big adjustment and a lot of work will be needed to customize it.

(I know you were joking) :)

So, Austin must be one of those damned liberals always trying to tinker with things that are better left alone. I wonder what the unintended consequences will be... I can envision an Obamacare fiasco. :coffee:

Back