Brady & Montana

kez said:
The Cold, Hard Football Facts wiped the floor with this moron.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/facts/013005bayless.php

Beautiful....!!!! We can only hope that somebody, somewhere makes Bayless read your article.

This was a nice line....

Watch in starry-eyed admiration as a steroid-fueled slugger of pigskin punditry, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, knocks Bayless’s slow, hanging curveball of a “column” clear over the stands, out of the park and, in a bit of poetic justice, shatters the windshield on Bayless’s credibility.

pookie said:
Beautiful....!!!! We can only hope that somebody, somewhere makes Bayless read your article.

This was a nice line....

Thanks, man. We like to have a little fun while we're roughing up the morons. It makes us happy. Oh, sure, we're still a#holes, but we're happy a#$holes.

I concur . the part that Pookie already posted is LMFBO funny... but I have to add

The Cold, Hard Football Facts [appear in italicized brackets] below. Hide your children, folks. This is one ugly beating. Grab a Coke and a hot dog, too, because it goes on for a while.

:thumb: always look forward to CHFF :thumb:

Great rebuttal-can we send this to Woody Paige please?

The one point missed is that Montana only won with Bill Walsh as head coach, yet Brady has to win without Weis to even belong in a conversation about Montana? Puhleaze.

For that matter, I'm curious to see how the defensive genius, Belichick, does without Weis. And I remain curious about how Belichick could go 37-45 and get fired after five seasons in Cleveland if he's the greatest coach ever.

How come Pittsburgh loses it's Offensive Coordinator (Mike Mularky) and it's no big deal? But becouse the Patriots lose Weiss, They will finish the 2005 season 3-13. I don't get it?

I think a better comp for Brady is Jim Plunkett of the Raiders SB XV & XVIII . The guy had a knack for doing whatever was necessary to grind out a win.

Back