Brady named Pats Alternate Player Rep

Wandering Athol

Blood in the streets it's up to my ankle
Reaction score
A piece on it from the National Football Post here.

Vrabel was the player rep, and he's gone.
Light is the player rep, and I'd bet 1:2 he's given the Colvin treatment this offseason.
A Thomas is an alternate player rep, and he just got a healthy scratch from BB.

Coincidence?

Anyone reading between the lines can see both sides digging their heels in on the CBA. I'll be somewhat surprised if the issues can be hammered out before the 2010 season.

Could Brady's new involvement with the NFLPA affect his mindset and hence, his play? Is he a mole for Kraft? Much ado over nothing? I see this as a potentially very interesting development.

I think Brady was a French Resistance Fighter during WWII and that his birth documents were changed to hide his past involvement and to not piss off any of our German fans.

A piece on it from the National Football Post here.

Vrabel was the player rep, and he's gone.
Light is the player rep, and I'd bet 1:2 he's given the Colvin treatment this offseason.
A Thomas is an alternate player rep, and he just got a healthy scratch from BB.

Coincidence?

Anyone reading between the lines can see both sides digging their heels in on the CBA. I'll be somewhat surprised if the issues can be hammered out before the 2010 season.

Could Brady's new involvement with the NFLPA affect his mindset and hence, his play? Is he a mole for Kraft? Much ado over nothing? I see this as a potentially very interesting development.

YES!!! This IS the story folks. Dont know where Brady actually falls. Shill or P.O'd player rep. Either way, this is gonna suck big time when the season ends. Prolly wreck our 5th trip to the bowl in this decade too.

Back