Brady's Legacy Post-2005?

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
Well, since he no longer has the high quality teammates needed to carry his sorry metrosexual ass to a Superbowl, I believe his legacy will be severely tarnished by a multitude of losign seasons. I believe when all is said and done, Tom Brady will be looked at as a Trent Dilfer-type QB who had the added fortune of his team staying strong instead of falling apart like Dilfers Raven's did the following year.

Do you all agree with this? Or are you actually naive enough to believe Tom Brady is a true great who "just wins, baby"?

If a tree falls in the woods, and there is nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
Well, since he no longer has the high quality teammates needed to carry his sorry metrosexual ass to a Superbowl, I believe his legacy will be severely tarnished by a multitude of losign seasons. I believe when all is said and done, Tom Brady will be looked at as a Trent Dilfer-type QB who had the added fortune of his team staying strong instead of falling apart like Dilfers Raven's did the following year.

Do you all agree with this? Or are you actually naive enough to believe Tom Brady is a true great who "just wins, baby"?

Funny.

If Tom brady somehow "lost" 2 of his rings.....he'd still have more than the whole Manning family put together, including the inbred cousins.

with appologies to the original poster....

ANSWER february of 2008.

QUESTION if peyton and the colts never lose another game, how long will it take peyton to match brady's accomplishments.

Tom Brady will be remembered as the best QB oif his generation and one of the 5 best ever while Manning is remembered as the biggest choker in football history.

And there's nothing you'll be able to do about it. :)

Back