Bruins - 2016

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Not a big topic here, but encouraging start. Enjoyed last night. Nice to have Patrice up and running.

He and Brad are something.

Cheers

Cautiously optimistic. Hoping to grow a lengthy playoff beard.

Bruins are going to be a bottom ten team when it's all said and done. They can't survive with this defense and goaltender. Keep the young kids with the team and let them mature and build, but anyone who thinks this team is a playoff squad is just setting themselves up for a huge disappointment.

Bruins are going to be a bottom ten team when it's all said and done. They can't survive with this defense and goaltender. Keep the young kids with the team and let them mature and build, but anyone who thinks this team is a playoff squad is just setting themselves up for a huge disappointment.

I'd like to get to thanksgiving before I write the season off. I'm not saying this team is going anywhere but Jesus, try to get behind the boys for a couple weeks until they prove you right.

My take is the useless and cowardly approach. No expectations, one way or the other. In every sport I consciously try to suppress any expectations and to let the season speak for itself as it progresses. As a Boston Sports nut I like the rest of us have suffered an amazing array of pure joy and crushing disappointment.

Like an aging golfer, I have the yips. My stance helps protect me even though it may take away some of the good stuff.

Go Bruins

I'd like to get to thanksgiving before I write the season off. I'm not saying this team is going anywhere but Jesus, try to get behind the boys for a couple weeks until they prove you right.

It's a rebuilding year. I'm glad they are finally taking this approach and not signing retreads. This will pay off in a year or two, but Bruins fans need to be patient here.

It's a rebuilding year. I'm glad they are finally taking this approach and not signing retreads. This will pay off in a year or two, but Bruins fans need to be patient here.

Many of us have been extremely patient over the years. Being a Boston sports fan we have been rewarded over the last decade and a half. But we have endured and persevered for a great many more years with 'maybe next year'.

Gina

Many of us have been extremely patient over the years. Being a Boston sports fan we have been rewarded over the last decade and a half. But we have endured and persevered for a great many more years with 'maybe next year'.

Gina

Something that is lost on almost all fans of other teams. I really could give a shit. What Boston has done, especially the Pats will never be done again.

Back