Bruins

#1Patsfan_chica

Rodney Harrison Fan Club
Reaction score
Is anybody pumped up over the Bruins first game on Wednesday?:Bruins:

#1Patsfan_chica said:
Is anybody pumped up over the Bruins first game on Wednesday?:Bruins:
no wednesday because head to head with the sox playoff game. they are not going to get much of a rating mark.

other than that, yes, I'm glad to have another season finally under way

I will be watching the Sox but I will flip over in the commercials.

I absolutely HATE the Boston Bruins. I love the Sox and Pats (not really a bouncy ball fan, but I watch the Celtics sometimes), but I cannot stand the Bruins and hope they lose every damn game. Overall, I dislike the NHL in general, but nothing brings a smile to my face more than the annual Bruins playoff embarrassment. Sorry, folks but the's B's suck.

I love the Bruins and I hope they win every game. I don't really know much about this team this year because they have some new faces but I'm glad Glen Murray is in the team because he's my favorite player.

#1Patsfan_chica said:
Ithey have some new faces

Did 72 year old Brian Leetch get a facelift or something? :) Leetch is a BC guy, so I shouldn't make fun of him, but what the hell...

You just TRYING to disagree with everyone now 3:16?

jeesh

Undertaker #59 said:
You just TRYING to disagree with everyone now 3:16?

jeesh

No Im not. I used to like them back in the day, but now I simply do not like them. I really dont like the NHL, I'm more a college hockey guy.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
I absolutely HATE the Boston Bruins. I love the Sox and Pats (not really a bouncy ball fan, but I watch the Celtics sometimes), but I cannot stand the Bruins and hope they lose every damn game. Overall, I dislike the NHL in general, but nothing brings a smile to my face more than the annual Bruins playoff embarrassment. Sorry, folks but the's B's suck.

until I read your post, I really didn't care, but after reading your post, I hope they win every friggin' game.

You seem to have a lot of anger built up inside of you. :Bruins: :Bruins: :Bruins:

backofthepack said:
until I read your post, I really didn't care, but after reading your post, I hope they win every friggin' game.

You seem to have a lot of anger built up inside of you. :Bruins: :Bruins: :Bruins:

The Bruins will probably win every game until the playoffs where they'll get swept.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
The Bruins will probably win every game until the playoffs where they'll get swept.

sad part is, you are right...about the playoff part.

I also agree with you that college hockey is more fun to watch than the pros (and a lot cheaper too). Most games in the Hockey East are must see games.

Also, the Providence Bruins are worth checking out for good hockey...and usually a few fights each game.

backofthepack said:
sad part is, you are right...about the playoff part.

I also agree with you that college hockey is more fun to watch than the pros (and a lot cheaper too). Most games in the Hockey East are must see games.

Also, the Providence Bruins are worth checking out for good hockey...and usually a few fights each game.

I'd rather pay for a BC vs. BU game than go to a Bruins game for free. P-Bruins aren't a bad take.

That is the sad part about the NHL. Tickets are WAY too much money. With college hockey and the AHL hockey being so cheap, I can't see ever going to a Bruins game.

Back