Buff vs Pats - Refs are in the tank

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
It's only 3-7 in first half with 3:00 left and there is no doubt in my head the refs are all in the Tank for the Patriots. Buff 8 - penalties 1-110 yds to Pats 2-15yds

This NFL is pathetic...even the god damn announcers are in the tank...Welker & Brady are crining & whining like little bitches on the most laughable pathetic plays telling the refs to throw flags & they are !!!...

OOOPS...make that 14-3 on another 40yd PI call & Auto 1st & goal on an uncatchable short pass from brady...and Welker stopped & the DB runs into him is a penalty now

OOOPS...make that 14-3 on another 40yd PI call & Auto 1st & goal on an uncatchable short pass from brady...and Welker stopped & the DB runs into him is a penalty now

ROFL he had his hands all over welker well past the 5 yards all the way to the endzone where he tackles him. :rolleyes:

oh, and hey "dippo," where was the Brady Rule call when Schobel dove down at Brady's knees? The refs are so "in the tank" they whiffed on that!

It's only 3-7 in first half with 3:00 left and there is no doubt in my head the refs are all in the Tank for the Patriots. Buff 8 - penalties 1-110 yds to Pats 2-15yds

This NFL is pathetic...even the god damn announcers are in the tank...Welker & Brady are crining & whining like little bitches on the most laughable pathetic plays telling the refs to throw flags & they are !!!...

Yeah, that has nothing to do with the Bills and their PIs, their holdings, their false starts...

phuck off, dumbass.

ROFL he had his hands all over welker well past the 5 yards all the way to the endzone where he tackles him. :rolleyes:

that was a god damn fvcking bullshit call...& you know it..and worst a WR I like & respect with tons of talent is starting to be a whining little bitch player just like Brady every time he missed a ball & is covered well...and hes been doing it the last 3-4 wks...

oh, and hey "dippo," where was the Brady Rule call when Schobel dove down at Brady's knees? The refs are so "in the tank" they whiffed on that!

listen to you fvcking Patsie god damn girlyboy pussy fans...do you fvcking think actually honestly think that laughable pathetic "touched his foot" on the way down is a fvcking penalty !!!!!!

Jesus christ you fvcking dipshits ...why don't you **** just watch womans Figure skating

There were actually two instances where a player hit Brady in the supposed "no-hit" zone, you braindead ****ing ball-licking jackass. Schobel's play was a Bernard Pollard rerun, and then there was another play with no call where Vince Wilfork was penalized in the opening game for doing the exact same thing! Dig deeper, welcher.

Josh Reed also in on it. :coffee:

Also, you're a SCUMBAG, LOW-LIFE WELCHER

Go FVCK Yourself you god damn fvcking Pussy !!! And as I said...privately email your address and I will pay the fvcking "WOMAN" I made the bet with...

That is You! fvck head!

The refs helped this Patriots win all day long...this team fvcking blows even after their pathetic victories against...What the Bills have 16 player on IR...all sports still has to excuse these frauds...douchbag Brady ball washing Boomer just a second ago..."Well every win is earned" and yes the Patriots still aren't playing their best ball, but will be playing in January..."

Go FVCK Yourself you god damn fvcking Pussy !!! And as I said...privately email your address and I will pay the fvcking "WOMAN" I made the bet with...

That is You! fvck head!

The refs helped this Patriots win all day long...this team fvcking blows even after their pathetic victories against...What the Bills have 16 player on IR...all sports still has to excuse these frauds...douchbag Brady ball washing Boomer just a second ago..."Well every win is earned" and yes the Patriots still aren't playing their best ball, but will be playing in January..."

Again, you IGNORANT ****: The bet was to "donate to the site", not "pay the winner". You're either dumb, ignorant, insane or all three.

:***: One of the most penalized teams in the NFL got called for penalties they clearly committed. :***:

And BOTH pass interference calls were legitimate unless you're dumb, ignorant, insane or all three.

Hey Boomer...how bout a reality check !!! When you take Brady's cock out of your mouth & Kraft stops slamming his balls against your ass...try reporting the facts...

Its week 14 and Brady, Moss & Welker & McPhony "Fvcking Suck Cock" ranked at the very bottom of the NFL at 24th ....worst than Raiders, KC & fvcking detroit Detroit...

and the fvcking pathetic Woulfolk, Warren, Adalius Thomas, and Mayo-naise and that punk ass Merriweather's Defense is even more laughable rankd the 8th easiest team to score against even when the firld is short ...

Stick this reality up all your fvcking assholes & keep making believe its just not true !!!

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/red-zone-scoring-pct

Again, you IGNORANT ****: The bet was to "donate to the site", not "pay the winner". You're either dumb, ignorant, insane or all three.

:***: One of the most penalized teams in the NFL got called for penalties they clearly committed. :***:

And BOTH pass interference calls were legitimate unless you're dumb, ignorant, insane or all three.

Try and be a man...or at least ask your mom if you can...I made the bet with you,,,not the forum....good luck trying to sell that asshole....

Don't deny the referees don't control everything ion this sport...See the nice extra 15 yds the refs gave Tennessee to put in FG range to win in OT..

yes Henne threw an INT...the DB just went to the ground untouched...our WR went to down him...it was not a cheap shot or dirty hit or anything of the sought in any way...Personal foul 15 yds put thenm right in FG range for a 47 yarder & Dolphin defense suffed them on all 3 downs...

This league fvcking blows...the teams & players have nothing to do with the outcome of so many of these games...and change everything...

Try and be a man...or at least ask your mom if you can...I made the bet with you,,,not the forum....good luck trying to sell that asshole....

You are a retard. We made a bet. The loser was to donate $20.00 to the site. :shrug: What exactly am I trying to sell? You lost the bet. Now it's your responsibility to donate $20.00 to the site.

I don't care how you do it. I will never give you my address to be your bank and pay it for you. Even if I was to do this, how would I "privately e-mail my address" to you if I don't know your e-mail address. Assclowns don't have PM's. You'd have to post your e-mail address because I'm certainly not posting mine. :shrug:

What's ironic is that you're essentially trying to goad me by calling me a "child" or "woman" when you're the one who won't pay off your own debt without assistance. ROFL

Good luck trying to sell that:rolleyes:

Don't deny the referees don't control everything ion this sport...See the nice extra 15 yds the refs gave Tennessee to put in FG range to win in OT..

yes Henne threw an INT...the DB just went to the ground untouched...our WR went to down him...it was not a cheap shot or dirty hit or anything of the sought in any way...Personal foul 15 yds put thenm right in FG range for a 47 yarder & Dolphin defense suffed them on all 3 downs...

This league fvcking blows...the teams & players have nothing to do with the outcome of so many of these games...and change everything...

LOL< its amazing how you see games. The guy was down and your player came up and threw a shoulder into him on the ground, thats illigal. As far as the bills games, both pass ints if buff does not do them they are both td's, so pick your poison. Oh and have a happy offseason.

There were actually two instances where a player hit Brady in the supposed "no-hit" zone, you braindead ****ing ball-licking jackass. Schobel's play was a Bernard Pollard rerun, and then there was another play with no call where Vince Wilfork was penalized in the opening game for doing the exact same thing! Dig deeper, welcher.

cut the shit you dipshits.... no wonder why Fvcking Kraft & Goodell are changing this fvcking game into a pink shirt league ... even you want to be "Men" think a defender should be flagged 15 yds for being blocked into a QB and he barely touches his foot ...thats the whole play pal...

Fvcking Pathetic.. and for Brady to whine like a candy ass bitch ...and hear you fans demand a flag !!!

Pathetic... as if the referees don't know how to control a game & throw a game !!

So tell me "Clit sore Ass"...i guess you really freaked when Welker took that big hit last week...I supose you and the rest of these patsie pussies wanted that DB banned from the NFL for being way too ruff !!

You are a retard. We made a bet.

:

Hey you scared little rabit hiding behind your avatar & PC talking all this bullshit...theres nothing to be ascared about...Im not a violent person or anyone to fear...so grow the fvck up & take that god damn skirt and stand up for a change when you pee...like the rest of us men do..

As your 1st sentence says..."WE" made a bet..."NOT" this forum...I agree "WE" made the bet, and yes I lost and with pay the "WOMAN" I made it with...Thats You girly boy !

Back