Bungles/Rams Superb Owl

Why was she allowed to be in such a dangerous area? Where was OSHA at? You can't blame Matt for what happened...but, I get his fluoride stare being bad. He might have been loaded.

Not me. I'm glad the NFL is getting a bit of payback for moving teams all over the place. And with more arrogance they ruined the Charger's fanbase by moving them also. The NFL is getting what they deserve in LA.

The Raiders, don't understand the fandom, they're the worst of the NFL in terms of screwing their fans.
The Raiders in Oakland the 2nd time around never had the same support they had the first time around, because of this reason, I think.

Davis should never have moved the team out of LA. They were as popular as the Lakers when they were there.

The Raiders in Oakland the 2nd time around never had the same support they had the first time around, because of this reason, I think.

Davis should never have moved the team out of LA. They were as popular as the Lakers when they were there.
They were. I remember them back in the day, they’d fill the Coliseum no problem and they had the loyal fan core there that all teams need. The Raiders suited LA. It was a dumb move by Davis to move them again.

Back