Can someone remove my assclown title?

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
I don't want to even post on the main board. I just want to edit my posts:banghead:

You guys don't even talk about the Patriots in your General discussions how am I gonna troll up there?

I only made 3 posts up there in the first place and had my editing privileges taken away instantly. :confused:

You can permaban me for good if I post up there again. Just let me edit my posts!

I only made 3 posts up there in the first place and had my editing privileges taken away instantly. :confused:

Guess you're gonna have think long and hard before hitting that submit button then.

Start a poll and see what the pulse is out there.

Chill cutler.. think of it more of a positive thing..

beats being part of the main board circle jerk.

They wish they could be a assclown who has the scope on all there sorry asses.

I don't want to even post on the main board. I just want to edit my posts:banghead:

You guys don't even talk about the Patriots in your General discussions how am I gonna troll up there?

You can permaban me for good if I post up there again. Just let me edit my posts!
:confused::confused::huh:WTF?

Assclown. ROFLROFLROFL

You'll get nothing and like it mister.

Isn't it Dolphins week again? I think they should free D for at least a couple of hours...even though he has been away and busy, I am betting he could spam the main forum to the point where they would have to take the server down just to clean it up....he never disappoints.

Chill cutler.. think of it more of a positive thing..

beats being part of the main board circle jerk.

They wish they could be a assclown who has the scope on all there sorry asses.

You back on the smack train yet? Don't you miss it? I'm sure just one plunge of the needle won't hurt....

Isn't it Dolphins week again? I think they should free D for at least a couple of hours...even though he has been away and busy, I am betting he could spam the main forum to the point where they would have to take the server down just to clean it up....he never disappoints.

UT has given him the option of posting on the main forum before and he declined. :coffee:

UT has given him the option of posting on the main forum before and he declined. :coffee:

I bet UT has given him the ability and he has never tried it....yah know...just to screw with him.

How funny would that be though if you saw D22 posting up there...I wouldn't stop laughing for hours.

I bet UT has given him the ability and he has never tried it....yah know...just to screw with him.

How funny would that be though if you saw D22 posting up there...I wouldn't stop laughing for hours.

As they say, everything in moderation. It would be entertaining for a day or so.

Cutler you could always f**k off and infest some other board. Problem solved.

UT
PLEASE CHANGE IT to

Forever-a-douchebag

Leave him an assclown and the goodies attatched to it but just change it to Forever-a-douchebag

Back