Carter goes to the Jets.

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Quincy Carter has been signed to back up Chad for the Jets.Apparently the Jets are not bothered by the fiasco in Dallas.
I wonder how much a locker room distraction this guy will be,but its all good ,as it could put the Jets into thier final death spasm.So,I just say "Hey Carter,have a COKE and a smile",lol.:thumb:

BionicPatriot said:
I would not have minded him as our backup...Oh well...:(

Uhh, Kiddo--I think that the operative word in the post by Prometheus was "COKE"...
I don't know the details, but from what I understand, Quincy Carter was let go due to a pretty serious issue and I am assuming that it was DRUGS...
We don't need any of that in N.E., in my opinion...

Peg said:
Uhh, Kiddo--I think that the operative word in the post by Prometheus was "COKE"...
I don't know the details, but from what I understand, Quincy Carter was let go due to a pretty serious issue and I am assuming that it was DRUGS...
We don't need any of that in N.E., in my opinion...

He was never a locker room cancer....And they never said for a fact it was coke. That was a rumor. They said illegal substance..

BionicPatriot said:
He was never a locker room cancer....And they never said for a fact it was coke. That was a rumor. They said illegal substance..
last I heard was it was infact cocaine that he tested posative for (espn radio) but dallas had no right in releasing him for a failed drug test..... after 3 days of listening to reports on the subject i gave up caring about it.

Back