Channel 4 features,ZIP !

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Ok,for anyone who missed it and may look want to look at the 11PM boroadcast.Zip was interviewed on Channel 4 news and was featured in the sports segment.Beside being a former fan of the year and a great guy,Zip represents the fans rather well.Tune in and check it out if ya get the chance.

Prometheus441 said:
Ok,for anyone who missed it and may look want to look at the 11PM boroadcast.Zip was interviewed on Channel 4 news and was featured in the sports segment.Beside being a former fan of the year and a great guy,Zip represents the fans rather well.Tune in and check it out if ya get the chance.

Thanks for the heads up Prometheus and its nice to see a post from you for a change. ;)

Where you been hanging out? You ditch us for another website?

C'mon back and hang here for a change, it's fun around here with all these evil wing-ed trolls circling the Planet.

o:)

Hey there Hawg

As always,I have'nt been very far from the Planet.I am just recovering from the holiday madness,and of course enjoying the ride up to our 3rd SB title.I am hopeing time will allow me to post a bit more in the near future.There is not a chance that I would ditch you guys for any other site.Once you sign with a winning team,why go esle where (unless your traded ;).).Anyway,thanks for the kind words and am looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the Planteers.

Zip is a true Pats Fan of the Year, along with Mrs B., who's not into the self-promotion gimmick (unlike a certain basement dweller). The shots of him on the stadium screen with his dogs are legendary.

Thanks for the sentiments, Bideau... One of these days we'll actually meet! Was that on Channel 4 or Channel 7? (I don't get either one since I live in RI. I did a spot for Ch. 4 the other night but I though Zip had said that Ch. 7 had gone to his house.

Hey Karen

Zip was on channel 4 (WBZ) and I saw it on the 6pm broad cast.It was an excellent spot and I am also looking forward to catching yours as well.Sorry that I did'nt respond to this sooner.

Maybe they both went to his house then and the Ch 7 hasn't been on yet. I was on last Thursday at 11:00 so it won't be on again.... there's always next time ;)

Back