Chat Issues

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
Hey Moderators! :)

The chat room is getting more use these days but the "Ignore User" and "Private Message" function don't seem to be working.

Can you advise please? Thanks so much for all you do!

Hello again..having issues where I get "timed out" after only a short period of time.

Is it on my end ? THanks...

not real familiar with the chat features but I have heard no news of others having the same issue as you

Thanks Mikie.

Does anyone know how it is possible that someone who lurks in the room and is posting to some but only a few in the room can see the posts?

Someone has been doing that in there and it gets confusing because their words are not visible to some. Is that what the ignore function does?

It is a bit unnerving to have someone lurking there, posting to others and not being able to see what they are posting.

They can create rooms for private conversations if they don't want to interact with everyone.

Hello Mike,

I have not violated any PP user rule of policy in here whatsoever. I cannot help that PatrietteAZ has been banned from the patriots.com chat room and both she and oldtimer, have now come into this public chat room where I communicate with many other users. Both PatrietteAZ and Oldtimer have both been continuously IGGYING me, which I have no problem with, but they have both been making unwarranted and unjustified insults to me about PatrietteAZ being banned from the other chat room (alias Deserted) that I had absolutely nothing to do with.

Now for some unknown reason to me, I have been anti-stalked from within the PP public chat room and cannot use this facility for reasons totally unknown to me. I have been in there today chatting with PrnceCharm and some others and again, I have not violated any PP rule or policy. I would appreciate if you could check into this.

Thanks in advance.

I have not ignored any user for several days in the chat or forum.

This has nothing to do with any other board or forum. Using PatriotsPlanet chat is the issue.

Please inform how one can make sure that others are not posting inflammatory posts in the chat room. That is the issue. Nothing else.

Also, we were told by King of Kings that the user who is in question here was sent to "spy" and report back on what Oldtimer and myself may or may not have written in chat and forums here. You may confirm that with him. I don't really care as I have posted nothing inflammatory in any way. However, while there are groups in the chat room, no user should be able to post what all members cannot see so they cannot post falsehoods.

I don't want any kind of flame war just unfettered access to a board and chat room I have been an active member of for many years.

I have not ignored any user for several days in the chat or forum.

This has nothing to do with any other board or forum. Using PatriotsPlanet chat is the issue.

You are not being truthful here and you know it. Every single time I enter the chat room and you are there, I receive a PM like message that says "PatrietteAz is ignoring your posts". That is also true of Oldertimer as well.

Please inform how one can make sure that others are not posting inflammatory posts in the chat room. That is the issue. Nothing else.

That is pretty simple, stop ignoring people and look at their posts. If you do not want to chat with someone, just tell them so and be done with it.

Also, we were told by King of Kings that the user who is in question here was sent to "spy" and report back on what Oldtimer and myself may or may not have written in chat and forums here. You may confirm that with him. I don't really care as I have posted nothing inflammatory in any way. However, while there are groups in the chat room, no user should be able to post what all members cannot see so they cannot post falsehoods.

That is total fabrication by both King of Kings and/or PatrietteAZ. I have no clue what ' was sent to "spy" and report back ' means or referring to.

I don't want any kind of flame war just unfettered access to a board and chat room I have been an active member of for many years.

Same hear. However, it has been very peaceful in this PP Chatroom for the past 2-3 years, until Deserted got banned from patriots.com chat room and now PatrietteAz has shown up here and this stuff starts happening to me.

Interesting diatribe here. Just for informative purposes, PatrietteAz has been a member here for years and is an active member of the chat room and has been since the room was established. As have I, until recently when other things have been taking up my time.

And trust me, it's never been peaceful in the chat room, at least not when I'm around.

Hello Mike,

I have not violated any PP user rule of policy in here whatsoever. I cannot help that PatrietteAZ has been banned from the patriots.com chat room and both she and oldtimer, have now come into this public chat room where I communicate with many other users. Both PatrietteAZ and Oldtimer have both been continuously IGGYING me, which I have no problem with, but they have both been making unwarranted and unjustified insults to me about PatrietteAZ being banned from the other chat room (alias Deserted) that I had absolutely nothing to do with.

Now for some unknown reason to me, I have been anti-stalked from within the PP public chat room and cannot use this facility for reasons totally unknown to me. I have been in there today chatting with PrnceCharm and some others and again, I have not violated any PP rule or policy. I would appreciate if you could check into this.

Thanks in advance.

WHOA THERE !!! Neither Paz nor I have put NFL KNOW on ignore. We can't see his posts in the public chatroom, but others can. I could care less about what he posts, so why would I bother to ignore him .

...and it goes from the Pats chat room to this chat room.............and the common denominator of controversy is?????

Rule 1

This is PatriotsPlanet and like Vegas we only care about what happens here and hope it stays here, that other stuff from a different place doesn't exist in my eyes

Rule 2

Re-read rule 1 and make sure it happens.

------------
Look it is obvious all involved will never picnic together, That is fine but it is tiring that this continues as an obvious carryover from some other place.

Time to move on and for all to get along and stop the Rodney King attacks. I can't say anyone was sent to spy, I can't say if someone is just being a pain in the ass to the other members there but I do know the chat is an open room and I may have to start lurking to see what is going on.
I can't believe it has come to this as one banning for a week has been issued and to be truthful the members involved should all know better. So maybe baby sitting with time outs issued is in order.

Just know my lurking will not show up as me being in the room

Rule 1

This is PatriotsPlanet and like Vegas we only care about what happens here and hope it stays here, that other stuff from a different place doesn't exist in my eyes

Rule 2

Re-read rule 1 and make sure it happens.

------------
Look it is obvious all involved will never picnic together, That is fine but it is tiring that this continues as an obvious carryover from some other place.

Time to move on and for all to get along and stop the Rodney King attacks. I can't say anyone was sent to spy, I can't say if someone is just being a pain in the ass to the other members there but I do know the chat is an open room and I may have to start lurking to see what is going on.
I can't believe it has come to this as one banning for a week has been issued and to be truthful the members involved should all know better. So maybe baby sitting with time outs issued is in order.

Just know my lurking will not show up as me being in the room

Your message is clear to me. However, every single time I now enter the chat room I am still receiving "PatrietteAZ is ignoring your posts message" and it continued to lock me out of the chat room. I cannot press any buttons or keys to respond to anything. I suspect that the ignoring function is what is doing this and need to be removed. Thanks for you assistance in advance.

Your message is clear to me. However, every single time I now enter the chat room I am still receiving "PatrietteAZ is ignoring your posts message" and it continued to lock me out of the chat room. I cannot press any buttons or keys to respond to anything. I suspect that the ignoring function is what is doing this and need to be removed. Thanks for you assistance in advance.

I am also now receiving the exact same thing from Oldtimer users, too. And this is after Oldtimer's following post about : " WHOA THERE !!! Neither Paz nor I have put NFL KNOW on ignore. We can't see his posts in the public chatroom, but others can. I could care less about what he posts, so why would I bother to ignore him . ". This just goes to show both of these users integrity, imo.

You are not being truthful here and you know it. Every single time I enter the chat room and you are there, I receive a PM like message that says "PatrietteAz is ignoring your posts". That is also true of Oldertimer as well.

That is pretty simple, stop ignoring people and look at their posts. If you do not want to chat with someone, just tell them so and be done with it.

That is total fabrication by both King of Kings and/or PatrietteAZ. I have no clue what ' was sent to "spy" and report back ' means or referring to.

Same hear. However, it has been very peaceful in this PP Chatroom for the past 2-3 years, until Deserted got banned from patriots.com chat room and now PatrietteAz has shown up here and this stuff starts happening to me.

why did my name have to be used in this debate between you too.

why did my name have to be used in this debate between you too.

Because PatrietteAZ said you told her this in one of her above post as follows:

" Also, we were told by King of Kings that the user who is in question here was sent to "spy" and report back on what Oldtimer and myself may or may not have written in chat and forums here. You may confirm that with him. I don't really care as I have posted nothing inflammatory in any way. However, while there are groups in the chat room, no user should be able to post what all members cannot see so they cannot post falsehoods. "

Back