Cheaters Never Win Subject

Vilma#51

Reaction score
Hey its been awhile, I must be the Jets fan and say Cheating never gets you anywhere but bad karma.

I respect the Patriots fans in here that were man enough to show up and say good game to giants fans but the ones that talked so much crap GIVE IT A REST. LUCKY THIS LUCKY THAT BS has to stop. Patriots were 18-0!!! You did not win it all BIG DEAL you still got the Bruins *my favorite hockey team* and the Celtics... Give it a rest for the season.

Boston is use to choking in every professonal sport.

32 wins in 2 season and no rings is pretty bad. But my team could do better its self so im here to give some advice to some of the loud mouth Patriots fans that want to use excusses DEAL WITH THE HEAT. The ones that have not talked smack and gave respect this message does not concern to you.

This was revenged of the 04 AL Championship game consider us even and lets have a good next season guys

:Bruins:

That's nice of you to offer your advice.

*Yawn*

Cheaters never win..oh wow it took karma and the whole universe to beat the Patriots. How's that small pecker low self esteem thing working out for ya? Don't worry, I'm sure the universe will sort that out too.

And douchebags get thrown away..what's your point?

Bender on 02-05-2008 at 05:51 PM said:
*Yawn*

Cheaters never win..oh wow..

And douchebags get thrown away..what's your point?
I think his point is that fried spam makes for a wonderful lunch.

Im only calling the Patriots Cheaters because they were caught, If they were not i would not be calling them Cheaters. In life when you cheat on anything you do it comes back to haunt you and thats what bellcheat had coming. Im just trying to get your guys to move forward to the next sports for your sakes.

How very altruistic of you.

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 06:53 PM said:
Im only calling the Patriots Cheaters because they were caught, If they were not i would not be calling them Cheaters. In life when you cheat on anything you do it comes back to haunt you and thats what bellcheat had coming. Im just trying to get your guys to move forward to the next sports for your sakes.

Yeah and so does gloating over it like you actually played the ****ing game.

Stop pretending like the NFL is some sanctimonious tarnished free organization and that one rule breaking is above another rule breaking.

Here do some ****ing research and stop trying to cheat the world that you have some form of intelligence..you cheater.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=denver+fined+for+salary+cap+rules

We're done now.

I could start talking smack right now and rub 18-1 in your faces but im just offering good kind advice from a New Yorker i kinda fell bad.......... Not really im kinda enjoying this haha... But come on if you was me you would too.

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 06:53 PM said:

assclown him.

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 05:57 PM said:
I could start talking smack right now and rub 18-1 in your faces but im just offering good kind advice from a New Yorker i kinda fell bad.......... Not really im kinda enjoying this haha... But come on if you was me you would too.
Well, I don't like New England, but I'm not enjoying this.

But thanks all the same.

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 06:57 PM said:

You are talking smack, stop being a ****ing tool.

Ohhh Patriots went 18-1 guess what, chances are really good they'll still be in the playoffs next year. While you're at home with your Vilma fathead on the wall behind you as you post about how the Patriots still suck and you sob and call up your mom and ask her "why not me?" as the Jets barely made it to a .500 mark.

We're donex2.

Stop crying Bender =p i rather be a below adverge team that actally has a few holes to fill out in my furture Jets than some cheating team that never belong in the superbowl to begin with

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 06:57 PM said:

And I could laugh at the fact that the jets haven't won a superbowl, let alone been in one since 1969....I think I'll take 18-1 with 3 superbowls in this past decade than 1 superbowl since 1969...but hey, by all means believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself, even if it makes you look like an idiot

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 07:06 PM said:
i rather be a below adverge team ...

Well if it helps you sleep at night to take that biting reality off of your life long low expectations of everything and being a fry jockey at McDonalds, then I say go for it.

But unlike you, I'm not on a Jets message board gloating over your shitty season, you know why, because I don't ****ing care! ahahahahahahahaaa

And if you think I'm crying, think again, sometimes I just love verbally sparing with idiots like you and making their eyes swell with tears while they furiously fist their keyboard looking for a reply.

Crying? No..laughing..most definatly.

Vilma#51 on 02-05-2008 at 06:47 PM said:
32 wins in 2 season and no rings is pretty bad.

No.

32 wins in two seasons is pretty good.
3 rings in 7 years is pretty good.
4 AFC titles in 7 years is pretty good.
6 AFC East titles in 7 years is pretty good.

What's pretty bad is going 4-12 two out of the last three seasons. And ROFL at this from NY Jets page on Wikipedia "Glory years: 1965–1969"

But my team could do better its self

The sad thing is, I'm not sure they can.

is 2 World Championships in 90 years good too? And your superbowl is more questionable now than Barry Bonds doing steriods.

I rather have a losing team than a cheating team. Mangini was the genious behind the Patriots glory seasons, What are you guys doing now? Choking.

All the superbowl's you guys won with that skumbag coach means noting now because he is the coach that coached the 18-1 team that choked the only game they had to win. You had the world's back and your team could not handle the GIANTS and Eli ****EN Manning.

Here is the name of the Patriots the past 2 seasons

OWNED BY THE MANNING BROTHER's If Archie Manning came out he'll beat you guys too

Hey its been awhile, I must be the Jets fan and say Cheating never gets you anywhere but bad karma.

And having a dbag team with no talent hacks doesn't earn you a playoff spot......

.......and your coach has huge TITS...suck on that

Back