Check out ganggreen.com forum

blitz4life

Reaction score
This may not happen, but we are tryin to stir up somethin huge that would get Hackett fired or killed(well.....not killed but somethin close)

here's the link

On a related note, have the links for the "enemy of the week" sites been tested? This one points to the main board, FYI ;)

maelli said:
here's the link

On a related note, have the links for the "enemy of the week" sites been tested? This one points to the main board, FYI ;)

Yeah, we know.

Unfortunately we have no other option at this point to make a live link - we had to actually do a bit of cheating and store our main banner elsewhere because we have no FTP access to any of the image directories (they belong to ChiefsPlanet and we haven't been able to get access to them).

If we had an option, we'd create a smaller banner with the link to the enemy board, but we are on an outdated version of vBulletin that doesn't allow for us to do this (another problem of being a free board and having little control over these kinds of things).

Therefore, the link doesn't work and the bigger thing - we don't have access to the PatriotsPlanet Home page - which we'd really like to revamp.

But anyhow - yeah, we know the link doesn't work - we'll just have to settle for the picture for now..... :mad:

On the other hand - we do have a pretty cool board and is advertisement free and we pretty much police our own - and that's pretty cool. :)

Annihilus said:
But anyhow - yeah, we know the link doesn't work - we'll just have to settle for the picture for now..... :mad:

On the other hand - we do have a pretty cool board and is advertisement free and we pretty much police our own - and that's pretty cool. :)

Hey Anni, no worries, I just wasn't aware of the situation. I run a website myself so I understand how these things work (or don't!)

And I agree, this is the COOLEST Pats board hands down!

Its something we'll work on.

In the meantime, always look for the sticky thread at the top of the page for the link. Always titled "The Week's Enemy..." I always have a link in there.

I don't post at the GangGreen, but JI (Jets Insider) is pretty riled up.

It is the same every week, win or lose they want Hacket's head for playing too conservatively.

BZ

Back