Coaching Profile: Vinnie Sunseri

DropKickFlutie

Reaction score
Coaching Profile: Coach Vinnie Sunseri is arguably the best Patriots coach on this year’s offensive staff. How about giving him 3 games to try play-calling? Sunseri is in Year2 as Patriots running back coach, 3rd overall with the team. He previously coached on Nick Saban’s staff. In terms of career history, he played in the NFL as a safety and stuck around the NFL for several years. Played safety in college at Alabama. His dad is linebackers coach at Alabama. Very smart guy who knows both sides of the football. Did an exceptional job this year with Mondre, Strong, Harris, the whole group. The only good part of the offense is Vinnie Sunseri’s coaching and his group.

Here is a video clip, he’s the guy saying “what’s up McCorckle”, you can tell he has poise and leadership. I think this guy has potential and the smarts/background to be an excellent NFL OC if given the chance.

View: https://youtu.be/Sw76p6_1NLw

I find it hard to imagine he could be worse.

Let’s give Sunseri a shot! Promote the man. He’s been excellent.

The Pats botching that 1st and goal at the 1 yard line in the 14th week of the season, in 6 tries, against a defense that had given up 14 straight short red zone TDs before yesterday, was it for me.

Give someone else a chance. Matt Patricia, Evan Rothstein, Joe Judge, Nick Caley all need to go. Clear the rot. Losers be losing.

Back