Colts Gonna Crush You

crime whiner

Reaction score
Website
www.steelernation.com
You know it will be Indy at Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship and NE will be an after thought. Kinda like yesterday's news... :( :eek:

Poor ol Patsies... :(

Super Bowl Years Are Gone... :D :p

Colts Quiz

Besides NE and Balt, name one good, not halfway decent, but consistantly good, defense the Colts have faced this year?

crime fighter said:
You know it will be Indy at Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship and NE will be an after thought. Kinda like yesterday's news... :( :eek:

got your reservations to jacksonville already???

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

With your starting secondary on the shelf and their potent offense, Troy Brown and the rest of the WRs playing at DB would be enough to stop the high powered Colts.

The Colts want revenge in the worst way and if I was a Pats fan I'd start talking about the 2 Super Bowls that you've won because those will be the last for years to come...

Colts want to beat NE in the worst way...

Poor ol Patsie fans... :(

What up, small fry? Still haven't gotten a life yet, I see.

That makes me happy!:thumb: :dbanana:

crime fighter said:
With your starting secondary on the shelf and their potent offense, Troy Brown and the rest of the WRs playing at DB would be enough to stop the high powered Colts.

The Colts want revenge in the worst way and if I was a Pats fan I'd start talking about the 2 Super Bowls that you've won because those will be the last for years to come...

Colts want to beat NE in the worst way...

Poor ol Patsie fans... :(

Even with the patchwork secondary the Pats D is still better than any D, other than Balt, that the Colts have faced all year.

The Colts have faced 2 good defenses. The Pats, which was a loss, and Balt, who the Colts beat 20-10. Oh, by the way, the Pats beat Balt 24-3, not that it means anything. Course, Baltimore has an inconsistant offense, so just imagine how that game would have turned out had the Ravens had an O that could sustain long drives....... I'm thinking Balt would have scored more than 10.

Point????

Indy hasn't faced a D like the Pats, except for 2 previous games this season. And guess what..... The Pats have faced an O like Indy's... KC. The Pats beat KC without Law.

So before you give the Colts a W for next weekend's game, you should probably look at the bigger picture. Just saying, "oh, the Pats secondary is missing it's starters" doesn't have much substance. Teams have been saying that since Nov and it hasn't made much of a difference... They still have lost to the Pats.

So can you come up with a better argument for the Colts winning?

Why do Steeler fans have a fascination with the Pats? All the Steeler fans here loving talking about the Pats Super Bowl titles, likes it a bad thing.

Listen, if you are a closet Pats fan, just announce it to the world, I'm sure most people here would respect you. Or maybe not.

You should really spend more time worrying about your own team. I'm pretty sure the Defending World Champion New England Patriots and 2x Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady will handle whatever comes their way.

crime fighter said:

Too bad they didn't have a big fat shiney trophy for your team for finishing with the best regular season record, eh?

Or maybe a trophy for winning the Halloween bowl or something ...

You know what is really funny? Is that the Jets will probably take the honors to knock you guys out next week, which would be waaaay more humiliating than if the Pats did it to you. I am starting to think the Jets will indeed beat you guys.

And then you'll all be crying into your terrible towels as you always do in the post season ... then we'll be so mad at Penny & the Jets for taking that opportunity away from us in eliminating you, that we will have to destroy them in the AFCCG at OUR house, and then you can watch us in SB39 and weeeeeeeeep!

But first we'll impress the football world yet again, a world in which most will be thinking Manning & co will be just too much for our depleted secondary.

Squeelers S-U-C-K! Go Pats!!!!!!!!! Wahwooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Wow, talking smack is fun! :D

Um, beat the Jets first, then talk smack. The playoffs are another deal, but of course, the Steelers fans always expect a bye to the big game.

Oh boy, the mall security guard shows up again to talk smack with the wrong team. Typical of anyone to do with the Steelers, always looking too far ahead.

Back