Computer experts of the world unite :)

southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
OK if anyone read the RG Pr0n thread that was really a Rick Rolled thread, my computer is doing something weird and i cant make it stop.

When i mouseover a subject in PP, i get the little tooltip box that appears with the first line of a the first post in the thread. The weird part is that once i mouseover something, every time the i move the cursor, the mouseover message appears when i stop the cursor. Even when i view other websites/pages. Is here a way to disable this? Its driving me freekin crazy. I hvae been playing with my settings for a few hours yesterday and cant figure out how to fix this.

I am using FF 3.0 (the browser i was running when i got pranked by the Rick Roled post). This issue does not occur when i open IE.

Thanks for any help. Death to Rick Astley.

:shrug:Mine has always done what you are explaining maybe the Rick Roll thread repaired your computer and it's working normal now.

Seriously my computer has done that from day one.

OK if anyone read the RG Pr0n thread that was really a Rick Rolled thread, my computer is doing something weird and i cant make it stop.

Its driving me freekin crazy. I hvae been playing with my settings for a few hours yesterday and cant figure out how to fix this.

Heehee.

:shrug:Mine has always done what you are explaining maybe the Rick Roll thread repaired your computer and it's working normal now.

Same here

When i mouseover a subject in PP, i get the little tooltip box that appears with the first line of a the first post in the thread. The weird part is that once i mouseover something, every time the i move the cursor, the mouseover message appears when i stop the cursor. Even when i view other websites/pages. Is here a way to disable this? Its driving me freekin crazy. I hvae been playing with my settings for a few hours yesterday and cant figure out how to fix this.

I am using FF 3.0 (the browser i was running when i got pranked by the Rick Roled post). This issue does not occur when i open IE.

are you saying you see the PP mouseover message on other websites

So when you mouseover a subject in PP, then go to another site, the same mouseover text from PP appears on your screen wherever the cursor stops?

are you saying you see the PP mouseover message on other websites

Yes. Everytime my cursor stops moving, whatever the last thing i mousedover shows until i move the cursor again, or ht a key on my KB.

So when you mouseover a subject in PP, then go to another site, the same mouseover text from PP appears on your screen wherever the cursor stops?

No not that, only here at PP

I'd try and shut down then start it up again

In the issue of fairness, i dont KNOW that this was caused by the Rick Rolled thing, but i dont remember it happening before, and i find it hard to believe that i didnt notice it. Some of those mouseover messages are long, and are impossible to miss.

[country accent]
Youuuuu sooooooo stuuuuuuupid! ROFL

Do mouseovers from non-PP sources produce the same problem?

Back