Congrats Pats fans

Colts*Blue

Reaction score
Hi gang.

Long time, no post.

Just wanted to pop in and offer my congrats on a terrific season and some astonishing individual accomplishments.

You have much to celebrate.

Enjoy!

Colts*Blue on 12-30-2007 at 12:59 PM said:
Hi gang.

Long time, no post.

Just wanted to pop in and offer my congrats on a terrific season and some astonishing individual accomplishments.

Enjoy!
so what are you currently almost wearing??

:D

Colts*Blue on 12-30-2007 at 01:12 PM said:
too much for your liking......:LOL:
story of even my fantasy life :shake:.....

nice to hear from you again though C*B.....I am on a long hiatus from IndyStar so trust all is well wit U? you must be excited for your Colties season what with posting a nice record with so many injuries and all

Thanks. It Will be another classic if we play in the championship game again.

Hi gang.

Long time, no post.

Enjoy!

Ok, but if you are going to post here much you really need to, as colts fan, need to change your avatar to a picture of a sexy colts babe. Pound puppies don't cut it. Please see CKA203 and ICB for references.

We'll wait while you make the necessary changes.

:pat:

Erdoboy

Colts*Blue on 12-30-2007 at 09:59 AM said:
Hi gang.

Long time, no post.

Enjoy!

Thanks!!

It really has been unreal to watch this year. Hope to see you guys at the AFCCG.

Hi gang.

Long time, no post.

Enjoy!

Hello CB and thank you. Here's to a potential playoff matchup.......
:thumb:

Re: Re: Congrats Pats fans

Erdoboy on 12-30-2007 at 01:26 PM said:
Ok, but if you are going to post here much you really need to, as colts fan, need to change your avatar to a picture of a sexy colts babe. Pound puppies don't cut it. Please see CKA203 and ICB for references.

We'll wait while you make the necessary changes.

Erdoboy

well, gee whiz...... that puppy was suggested by one of your own who didn't like my Marvin Harrison TD avatar from a Colts win over the Pats. I can't remember the reason why he didn't like it. >)

I'll see what I can find.......just for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks. Nice to read a congrats post without a zinger thrown in for good measure.

Another Pats-Colts epic is on the way for Jan 20.

Warning to Colts fans: Don't wear Yankee hats and Colts jerseys. I almost broke my no fights rule a few years ago with that .

Re: Re: Re: Congrats Pats fans

Colts*Blue on 12-30-2007 at 02:23 PM said:
well, gee whiz...... that puppy was suggested by one of your own who didn't like my Marvin Harrison TD avatar from a Colts win over the Pats. I can't remember the reason why he didn't like it. >)

I'll see what I can find.......just for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks
Now, say, Cheryl Burke,

burke-gold.jpg

dancing the samba with Marvin Harrison, that I would be down with.
burk-harrison.jpg

That way everyone is happy.
Just something to think about.

Erdoboy

Back