Crazy People in the New York Media are Crazy

Trot

Reaction score
I mean, I've seen some crazy articles, but this is some crazy delusional craziness

The headline is very clever though.

-----------------

UPSET? GILETTE IT BE

COACHING
Hard to argue Bill Belichick's success in New England. He remains one of the game's most brilliant tacticians. Eric Mangini, though, knows Belichick about as well as anyone, having worked for him for 10 years. Mangini appears not only to be a terrific Xs and Os coach, but possibly a better motivator than Belichick. This will be a great duel of strong minds.

Edge: Even

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0107200...illette_it_be_jets_mark_cannizzaro.htm?page=2

Even ....My ASS

Mangina 1 yr of regular season head coaching experience which is too soon to annoint him even with Belichick on any level. Mangina is ahead of Belichick in one department ...the weight scale.

I'm tired of all the comparisions between these two guys. One Mangina hasn't accomplished anything on his own yet other than finishing as a wild card team and the last time I checked they don't get a ring or a trophy for that. Now Belichick is the master and has enough trophies and rings that he could melt them down and have enough metal to make a Cadilliac. :thumb:

Mangenius has coached one year, with little talent on the field.
Seems to me he's light years ahead of where Belichick is when he was beginning to be head coach in Cleveland.

You're just worried. Because you know that we are a real threat to you and will be for years.

And this is only the first of a lot of chapters that will be written in this story.

GO JETS!!!!

I think it's ridiculous for the coaching to be even, win a couple of championships and then we will talk.

Let the Jets, fans, and media believe that Mangini is a genius.

wa2k99 on 01-07-2007 at 12:45 PM said:
Seems to me he's light years ahead of where Belichick is when he was beginning to be head coach in Cleveland.

You're just worried. Because you know that we are a real threat to you and will be for years.

And this is only the first of a lot of chapters that will be written in this story.

GO JETS!!!!

...and what was the Jets record the last year Pennington was healthy...freaken idiot

GO JETS!!!!

Nah I think this Mangina's season was a fluke one hit wonder. We have nothing to worry about we have a lot of weapons along with the best HC and QB in the NFL. Belichick's winning precentage is second only to Vince Lombardi.

Eric Mangina can :eatme:

GO JETS!!!!

...and you Jet fans were ready to run Pennington out of town on a rail after last season. Shocked to see you all have jumped back on his bandwagon this year.

This is like arguing that Star Jones and Tyra Banks are similarly attractive.

Trot on 01-07-2007 at 11:57 AM said:
I mean, I've seen some crazy articles, but this is some crazy delusional craziness

The headline is very clever though.

-----------------

UPSET? GILETTE IT BE

COACHING
Hard to argue Bill Belichick's success in New England. He remains one of the game's most brilliant tacticians. Eric Mangini, though, knows Belichick about as well as anyone, having worked for him for 10 years. Mangini appears not only to be a terrific Xs and Os coach, but possibly a better motivator than Belichick. This will be a great duel of strong minds.

Edge: Even

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0107200...illette_it_be_jets_mark_cannizzaro.htm?page=2

To Bad for the Jets that the game is decided by the Players.

Jets did not deserve to be in the Playoffs period. As Proven today.

The Coaching comments are ignorant and imature. How can you really compare a first year Head Coach to a 3 time WORLD Champion Coach who was his boss and got him the notariety? Dumb

Back