D22 concedes , Great Game Pat Fans !

We will be ready for the Pats we they come to our house.

They are still having trouble with the wild cat!!

The same way the Dolphins were "ready" for the Patriots in Landfill Stadium last year? I forget, didn't Matt Cassel throw for over 400 yards on the "ready" Dolphins? Give me a break...

Definitely was not all Henne's fault. Ginn should stick to returns.

If I owned the team i would waive him today or re-negotiate his contract, cutt him to minimum wage as a Kick & Punt returner, and the first time he drops the ball hes gone..

just glad the pats were able to handle the physicality of the dolphins. We really dodged a bullet there!!

big deal the pats copy put 9 in the box against a non-existant pass game...you guys reall are great ...

big deal the pats copy put 9 in the box against a non-existant pass game...you guys reall are great ...

Thanks, we have been trying to tell you that for years. You guys however suck.

He carved up your way more physical team, thats for sure. Next time dont make predictions and keep your mouth shut. Now crawl back in your hole and come up with more ways the pats are helped in the league.

The Super heroe Carved up 3 rookie DBs and had no pressure up the middle..due to DT & Crowder out...

there isn't a QB in the league that couldn't throw 1 Td - 1 Int against that defense...but you dipshits act like it was some kind of great accomplishment..

Dolphins suck... why can't the Dolphins fans accept that and move on?

Patriots are medicroe at best...and are fraud & cheats and the referees win games for them when they can't..why can't Patsie fans asccept that !!

Good sportsmanship D - too bad some of the Patsie fans can't take the higher road.

Dawson we can never forget...'They are Patsie Fans"...not true dedicated NFL football fans like ourselvers ...

they think a 3 yd pass to a wide open reciever that runs untouched 12 yd for a TD is the greatest play of the week because Brady threw & Welker caught it...

They completely disregard every bad thing this team has ever done both on the field & off and completely refuse to acknowledge even a world known fact that doesn't give the impression of greatness to this team...

they are pathetic & will never change,,,thats why I don't go away..and keep re-posting the links & facts and truth because I can't stand stand listening to their bullshit & it is quite amusing how they do make believe

so ya have to go gaa gaa over long passes that don't connect to be a true fan huh..nice tight spiral to no body, yeah that's a pretty sight but doesn't win games..well maybe in d world but not in reality..you don't know a whole lot about the game you profess to love d..and you prove it every Fvcking day..now d, someone said that the Phins should run their O out of the wishbone because they are close to it now anyway..what's your interpretation of this..I'll wait for your spin..help me out.. then I'll stand by as people correct you..as they always have to do..ready go..

D22 concedes , Great Game Pat Fans !...Patriots did a great job all round on both sides of the ball....The Dolphins had a few chances but couldn't close...

- Ginn & Bess are horrible WR's - 8 dropped balls today
- Henne holds the ball too long & needs a solid WR to have a chance
- Play calling sucked today, worst Ive seen all year...
- 3rd down pass plays are "Pathetic" & laughable at best...rollouts with 1 option ????

Defensively
- w/Furgeson & Crowder, "Zero" pressure up middle & hurt JT & Porters rush badly
- When Davis came out w/ groin...how the fvck do you put him back in covering Moss ?

Brady looks great with time as most QB's and the defense did a great job...Maroney is still a "Legend in his own mind"

Great win...and best of all...The refs called a good game...I got a little nervous with that forward pass they didn't blow whistle...

I have to admit I'm shocked to see this, but good form Lee. Good form.

:toast:

Thanks, we have been trying to tell you that for years. You guys however suck.

thats funny seens how Peddington ranked # 2 last year in the top 5 QB ratings... somthing Brady has only done once in his 7 yr career

Maphoney did not score a TD he was given a TD as Moss pushed off and caught it one hand. The Ref did not make the call. Ronnie and ricky earned their Tds. Maphoney given a gift at the one yard line.

If you do not believe me watch the replay.

Maphoney did not score a TD he was given a TD as Moss pushed off and caught it one hand. The Ref did not make the call. Ronnie and ricky earned their Tds. Maphoney given a gift at the one yard line.

If you do not believe me watch the replay.

I watched it again, you're wrong.. it was a good play. You should trade in the 7 inch black and white for a hi-def display.. and have your eyes checked. I hope that helps. Good luck.

no d today?..must be excuse hunting..seems all he ever does is complain how great Brady is and how his team has sucked for years because of it.."wah wah wah Brady even with his boat load of throphys is not as good as my man dan, who has none..just remember you patsy fans dan had a lot of stats and for a long time too..so there you sperm burping Brady lovers"..on a lighter note, I hope the phins win a few more games so they are out of the race to draft a quality QB..GFY d,and your excuses too..

thats funny seens how Peddington ranked # 2 last year in the top 5 QB ratings... somthing Brady has only done once in his 7 yr career

Brady is 4th all time in Qb rating. Woops you lose. Marino is 16th by the way.

Back