Dan Johnson, hero amongst men

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
There are some athletes who really reach out and touch our hearts...guys like Buckner, Dent, Boone....But Dan Johnson is a new household name in the nation.

I love it how Red Flop's fans were crying on the radio today blaming the Yankees. How does it feel to hold your livelihood in the hand of the team you hate most?

There are some athletes who really reach out and touch our hearts...guys like Buckner, Dent, Boone....But Dan Johnson is a new household name in the nation.

I love it how Red Flop's fans were crying on the radio today blaming the Yankees. How does it feel to hold your livelihood in the hand of the team you hate most?

It wasn't if the red sox won their game, they still could have played a game today regardless of what the rays did, so it had nothing to do with that game.

It wasn't if the red sox won their game, they still could have played a game today regardless of what the rays did, so it had nothing to do with that game.

old reliable midget42222222141.....I think it is absolutely hilarious that there was a rain delay just in time for the Red Flops to go into their clubhouse and watch the Ray score 6 runs on the Yankees and then hit a home run with 2 outs in the ninth.

Dan Johnson - I may just go out and buy this guys jersey. I hope they put that bat in the HOF. It would be symbolic to show the worst Flop of all time.

Dan Johnson - I may just go out and buy this guys jersey. I hope they put that bat in the HOF. It would be symbolic to show the worst Flop of all time.

Really? That wouldn't even make the Top 1000 Worst Sports Flops of All Time in any way, shape, or form. ROFL ROFL

But keep telling yourself that.

Back