Die Hard Patriot Fans

Jenxpat

Reaction score
Wooooooh! Who's Ready For Some New England Patriots Football On A Sunday? I hope you all are!!! Just a few more months till the Season starts but dammit I'm pumped up right now typing this post and I can't wait.

As a graphic designer and a die hard Patriots fan, each season I usually partner up with Threadmeup and together we create custom Patriots Tee to get us Patriots fans ready and prepared to show our pride for Patriots Football each and every Sunday. Last 2 years was a success and we nearly sold about 10,000 Tee's but this year we're doing it even bigger. Usually we start designing the Tee's weeks before the Season starts but this time, it's only July and we already got some good designs ready for you guys. One of the designs that we just finish working on is this amazing NE Football Tee and you can start ordering spam.

Wooooooh! Who's Ready For Some New England Patriots Football On A Sunday? I hope you all are!!! Just a few more months till the Season starts but dammit I'm pumped up right now typing this post and I can't wait.

As a graphic designer and a die hard Patriots fan, each season I usually partner up with Threadmeup and together we create custom Patriots Tee to get us Patriots fans ready and prepared to show our pride for Patriots Football each and every Sunday. Last 2 years was a success and we nearly sold about 10,000 Tee's but this year we're doing it even bigger. Usually we start designing the Tee's weeks before the Season starts but this time, it's only July and we already got some good designs ready for you guys. One of the designs that we just finish working on is this amazing NE Football Tee and you can start ordering your spam
go spam yourself. :4321:

Wooooooh! Who's Ready For Some New England Patriots Football On A Sunday?

As a graphic designer and a die hard Patriots fan, each season I usually partner up with Threadmeup and together we create custom Patriots Tee to get us Patriots fans ready and prepared to show our pride for Patriots Football each and every Sunday.

Because Die Hard fans know the Patriots only play on Sundays. :coffee:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/anwy2MPT5RE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As a graphic designer and a die hard Patriots fan, each season I usually partner up with Threadmeup and together we create custom Patriots Tee to get us Patriots fans ready and prepared to show our pride for Patriots Football each and every Sunday. Last 2 years was a success and we nearly sold about 10,000 Tee's but this year we're doing it even bigger. Usually we start designing the Tee's weeks before the Season starts but this time, it's only July and we already got some good designs ready for you guys. One of the designs that we just finish working on is this amazing NE Football Tee and you can start ordering spam.
Do you do balls? I need new ones.

shopping

Nice :coffee:

Back