Do you have an "assigned" parking space at work?

Do you have an "assigned" parking space at work?

• Yes, I either actually have a space assigned to me, or I like to claim the same one everyday.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, I don't care where I park.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, I work from home.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I park wherever Thomas144 directs me to in order to make a quick getaway from the rampaging zombies.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I had a space at the main office of the corporation I helped to found. However now that I am retired for the 4th time and not going back again I don't think it is still reserved for me.

Our seniors have the option to go on Internships starting May 15 and running through the end of the school year. Usually about 250 of them take advantage of this program.

You should see the line of Juniors waiting to get those parking spaces. It's like a bunch of barracudas feeding on a helpless tourist.

At O.Z.O. Jr's old high school there was an assigned senior lot. Occasionally one of the juniors would park there, and would make him go apeshit.

I Don't have an assigned space but one funny anecdote. We do have several spaces noted for motorcycle parking. They are nice because they are a concrete surface and any rider will tell you about a bike falling over when it was parked on asphalt on a hot day.
Anywhoo I go out to lunch one day and come back to find some dick actually shoehorned his car into the motorcycle space. Clearly marked as such I might add. So I Parked mine right in front of him and another guy parked and blocked the drivers door. Went to work and waited. After an hour an email comes out asking whoever the bike owners are could you please move them? ROFL. Went back out and this jerk is standing there all pissed off, I smiled and said thanks for moving your car for me I really wanted to not have my bike sticking out in traffic.

Back