Does anyone else feel sorry for Tom Brady?

Wow - and I thought I was cold-hearted! As much as I agree with this thought, Brady has brought glorious days to our region, probably like we'll never see again. You have to have a soft spot for what he has done for us. Aside from being one of the most gifted QBs ever, he is genuinely likeable. I feel really badly for him.

If he's out for the year, which seems likely, and if he does choose to continue next year, he will play with a different team. A lot of the guys will be retired or moving on, and it won't ever be the same for him, I don't think.

I feel horrible for him.

That's pretty much what I meant. I don't expect opposing fans to feel that way though :rolleyes:

Yes. I just feel terrible for Brady.

He makes around 10 million dollars a year.

He has a knockout girlfriend.

He has 3 Super Bowl rings.

Some of you need to get a ****ing grip on reality.

This is such a kick in the balls for us fans, and completely unfair, after the way last season ended. :mad:

And yes, I feel horible for Tom as well.

Yeah, I would just love to put on a gazillion pounds of pads in 90 degree weather and run around the field for three hours twice a day. And then go out and get hit by mack trucks for three hours on game day.

I get it, it's a game, they get paid well, but their careers are short and hard. I kinda think that qualifies for working for a living.

Oh please. For every NFL player, there are 10,000 players who invest hundreds and sometimes thousands of their own money to play the game of football simply for love of the game and spirit of competition. I play for free every weekend and I love doing so. I loathe the day I'm too old to compete, which is coming upon me quickly.

Keep it real. They're playing a GAME. They're vastly overpaid. Even if Tom Brady doesn't play another day of football he's set for life. If he chooses to continue working, he'll still pull down thousands of an hour through the celebrity created by playing a GAME.

This is such a kick in the balls for us fans, and completely unfair, after the way last season ended. :mad:

And yes, I feel horible for Tom as well.

Yeah - 18-1 sucks. I'd hate that kick in the balls. What a horrible life Boston sports fans lead. You should be kicked in the balls simply for the reality check factor.

Back