Does anyone else have access to TicketExchange, and what the f**k is wrong with it?

JD10367

Reaction score
I'm severely pissed off. I've been trying to access TicketExchange for a month now and never get anything but the "Please Wait While Your Request Is Being Processed" screen. I've tried Firefox, Explorer, and Chrome. I've tried in the middle of the day and the middle of the night. Nothing, even after a half hour. It never ever did this, not after 2007, 2011, or 2014, so it's got nothing to do with demand. Does anyone else have a problem with it or am I just cursed?

At what point in the process do you get the screen?

I think it's demand. I've been on the exchange for 5 years or so and getting tickets for decent games used to actually be possible. Last year was pretty bad but this year is the worst. I will occasionally be let on to see if anything is available after leaving my computer alone for an hour, but nothing is.

Everyone I know thats a Pats fan either has season tickets or is on the exchange at this point. Also this possibly being Brady's last season and a loaded offense, there is more demand than ever for tickets.

Yeah ignore my previous question. Been trying to load it since before I replied. Still waiting.

I'm a STH and my tix sold faster on the Exchange this year than ever before. The quickest one sold in 2 minutes, the slowest in a few hours. Even the Christmas Eve game was gone in record time.

Back