DraftKings vs FanDuel

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Anyone use either (or both) of these sites? If so, which is better? Yes, I am aware that there are tons of sites comparing the two (which I have already checked out), but I don't see any real advantages/disadvantages to either. Hopefully someone here has given one or both of them a try.

If you're not into fantasy football and/or think it's 'ruining the NFL', please feel free to stay the hell out of this thread with your comments or have your avatar changed to some random Ravens or Colts player (or coach, or owner, or former player or coach, whichever brings the most pain). :coffee:

Fantasy football is ruining the game. I can't believe you posted such an inane question. :)

But seriously, I'm curious also.

Fantasy football is ruining the game. I can't believe you posted such an inane question. :)

But seriously, I'm curious also.

If you're not into fantasy football and/or think it's 'ruining the NFL', please feel free to stay the hell out of this thread with your comments or have your avatar changed to some random Ravens or Colts player (or coach, or owner, or former player or coach, whichever brings the most pain). :coffee:

My aren't we defensive. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

I've used FanDuel.

It's not bad. You do get paid immediately. It's a credit to your account. I think you get 90% (or 95% - I forgot) of the total paid into your matchup in head to head matches.

So if you enter a head to head match and put a dollar down and win, you win $1.90 (actually just $.90 from the other guy) If you play in a $25 game, you could win $45 (actually $20 from the other guy.)

There are other 10 team and larger pools where you could risk $10 and if you get the most points from those 10 that are in that pool, you win $90. Those are tough.

Never used Draft Kings but I imagine it's the same.

My aren't we defensive. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

I prefer to refer to it as being proactively offensive. Coffee.

At any rate, I signed up with Draft Kings because they had an offer with Fantasy Insiders where they were giving away a $60 yearly subscription to their newsletter. I entered into one of their big contests for a million bucks and another smaller 'double up' contest where you pay $5 and win $10 if you finish in the top half of however many people sign up for it. I haven't really looked through all of their offerings yet, but imagine I'll try some different ones throughout the year.

Still kind of feeling my way around, but I can see how it might be addicting (especially since they outlawed online poker, which still pisses me off).

Back