Fantasy Football League

I may not be new blood...but I'm in.

FFL trade question........I am weak at RB......Solid at WR

I was offereg greg Jennings and arian foster for Julio Jones and Chris Ivory. My concern is Jennings has an average at bet QB throwing to him......and foster is a large injury risk

thoughts ??

FFL trade question........I am weak at RB......Solid at WR

I was offereg greg Jennings and arian foster for Julio Jones and Chris Ivory. My concern is Jennings has an average at bet QB throwing to him......and foster is a large injury risk

thoughts ??

Right now Julio Jones is a top 5 WR. I don't even know if Foster is a top 10 RB anymore. The others are bench guys really.

/I'm in BTW

Right now Julio Jones is a top 5 WR. I don't even know if Foster is a top 10 RB anymore. The others are bench guys really.

/I'm in BTW
foster, IMO is a top 10 guy. and if he is healthy for just 10 games....he will put up better numbers than Ivory since the addition of Chris Johnson. I am deep at WR.....so I am ok with losing Julio......but weak at RB....so a 10 game 1100 yd foster is an upgrade for me

foster, IMO is a top 10 guy. and if he is healthy for just 10 games....he will put up better numbers than Ivory since the addition of Chris Johnson. I am deep at WR.....so I am ok with losing Julio......but weak at RB....so a 10 game 1100 yd foster is an upgrade for me

Grab Ridley... 1500 this year

Laugh all you want.... Running game prospers with the new look Pats. Defense and time management baby!!

Sorry, couldnt help it.
I agree running game should be huge this year, it's just every time Ridley gets the ball, I cringe just waiting for him to cough it up.
Ridley will get goal line touches which equals points in FF but I expect Vereen to do most of the damage between the 20's in real world .

Is there any way we can push the draft back a few hours on Tuesday? I wish I could get away with drafting at work. :frown:

Back