Fantasy Football -- Pats Planet -- HEAD TO HEAD League

headcase

Reaction score
Fantasy Football -- Pats Planet -- Head to Head League

Here is the thread for the Head to Head League consisting of the following teams:

GilletteGang
Mighty Maggots
My 3 Sons
Cookies Crew
bighit36
winnipegwarriors
Savannah Scapegoats
Hawgs Heroes
TheGoods
NoRespects Raiders

Here are the scoring rules for this league.

Statistical Categories (Offense): Passing Yards (50 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (20 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2 Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)

Statistical Categories (Kickers): Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)

Statistical Categories (Defense Teams): 0 Pts Allowed (10)
1-6 Pts Allowed (7)
7-13 Pts Allowed (4)
14-20 Pts Allowed (1)
21-27 Pts Allowed (0)
28-34 Pts Allowed (-1)
35+ Pts Allowed (-4)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)

Stuck this one too. I have un-stuck the old FF thread as well.

Thanks for creating these SE.

OUCH, Might Maggots (dropkickmurphy) has both VICK and Pennington.

Better hit the waiver quickly. ( Tommy Maddux , K. Collins , Plummer and Brunell are all available)

mrsteel said:
OUCH, Might Maggots (dropkickmurphy) has both VICK and Pennington.

Better hit the waiver quickly. ( Tommy Maddux , K. Collins , Plummer and Brunell are all available)

After a flury of weekend waiver activity......Collins, and Brunell are still available.

One little announcement: If anyone is in the market for a good running back, I have 3 (possibly 4) and am willing to trade any of them except Faulk. That leaves Tiki Barber, Eddie George and Onterrio Smith. Not quite sure what I need, but some depth at QB never hurts.

Everyone should keep up to date...

We should all make an effort to check our teams on a regular basis. When trades are proposed, you'll receive an email (at the address you entered when you registered) with the proposal. Any trade offers will also appear on your team status.

DKM (Mighty Maggots), I sent a trade offer to you over the weekend. Let me know by Wednesday if you want to accept it. If I don't hear, then I'll assume you don't want to accept it and I'll move on to other trades.

Re: Everyone should keep up to date...

bideau said:
DKM (Mighty Maggots), I sent a trade offer to you over the weekend. Let me know by Wednesday if you want to accept it. If I don't hear, then I'll assume you don't want to accept it and I'll move on to other trades.

Sorry I didn't get back to you, I was on vacation and away from a computer all week. In any event, I wouldn't have been interested in Bledsoe for Portis.
I just picked up Holcomb, Quincy Carter, and Kordell Stewart. I figure I can decide my startter week to week depending on the opposition. I'm holding out hope for an early return for Vick.

I just noticed this. Why aren't any points earned for receptions? Every other league I play in gives one point for a reception (including the points league). Also, other leagues give .2 points for each QB completion. The idea is that positives should be rewarded.

Even if I had gotten points for each of these, I still would have lost. Manning really sucked this week.

I didn't even notice that.

I don't know if that is the "stock" or "standard" settings or not. I know one of the two leagues used the standard settings the other used a modifed set.

I had a decent week, it would have been better if I had switched to Denver's D like I wanted to, but I stuck with the Pat's and only got 6 D points intead of 23.

O Well, a win is a win

"game time decision"

Are there any other words more dreaded for a Fantasy General Manager? To start or not to start?

I've got T.Henry ( but I'm going to sit him and put in L.Gordon)

Someones got C.Portis ( another game time decision), what to do? what to do?

Well , Well, Well... here it is the final week of the regular season.

But more importantly for those involved in the Fantasy head to head league , this is our Super Bowl Weekend.
After 15 weeks of reg. season and last weeks playoffs we have the final two heading for our own special " Patriots Planet Bowl"

The contenders... the starter of this thread SEPatsfan ( Savannah Scapegoats) and yours truly the league commissioner Mrsteel ( Winnipegwarriors)

Good Luck to you SEPatsfan, but be aware I've activated Antowain from my bench , and he should be my MVP!!!

Good luck to you as well. I've been out of town, and just realized that the FF season finale is upon us. The season has gone quickly hasn't it? It has been an interesting experience, and good learning one. Regardless of the outcome, I will feel better prepared for next season.

Thanks again to everyone that participated

Back