For anyone who cares

Wes Welker is being interviewed on Mike and Mike on ESPN 2 right now! :):) (makes me happy)
Nice interview. Not only does Wes have nice buns, is sexy as hell and even sounds sexy, HE HAS A BRAIN and speaks with much knowledge and humor! I love him even more now!! ROFLROFLROFL

IDK! I saw him in his off season home in Texas. He has packed on the pounds this offseason!eeek

Oh man, wasn't there a dancing, chubby Welker made awhile ago just for our TBLady?

:shrug:

Did you see the gag he did during the pregame on the Mayne Event? Had this massive fat suit on and was scarfing twinkies n stuff.

IDK! I saw him in his off season home in Texas. He has packed on the pounds this offseason!eeek
OH noes! He looked like he was in good shape in the interview, he didn't look overweight at all! Of course, I couldn't see if he was wearing jeans and a wide cinch belt as he was sitting down! ROFL For Box o Rocks. I couldn't find ESPN2 interview but did find this. Does he look overweight? http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e6f8eb( Notice the date.01/30/09)

Back