For Cutler...Denver trade possibility?

RhodyPatsFan

there's no end to my limitations
Reaction score
Broncos want to trade up for Sanchez.

The Broncos have engaged in discussions regarding a draft trade for USC quarterback Mark Sanchez, according to an NFL source. In possession of the No. 12 and No. 18 overall picks in the NFL draft, which begins Saturday, the Broncos understand they may have to move up to snag Sanchez, who is drawing interest from several teams. One possible trade partner is the Jacksonville Jaguars, who want to drop down from No. 8 overall. The problem for the Broncos is teams picking higher than Jacksonville are considering drafting Sanchez with the idea of flipping him in trade. The higher Sanchez is selected, the more lucrative his contract and the less likely the Broncos could afford him. The Broncos also made preliminary inquiries about Brady Quinn but were told the Cleveland Browns' third-year quarterback was not available for trade.

Denver Post

I disagree with that if they do it. Here are my reasons. Orton is a good Qb, he has just been stuck on that receiverless bears team, but what he did do was pretty impressive. Second, is an underclassman Qb who played 16 nfl games really a better option at Qb? I say go with orton for a year under mcdaniels, see how it goes and then you can draft something in another year if you need to. Now that cutler is gone, turnovers will go down and maybe the other things will just take care of themselves.

I disagree with that if they do it. Here are my reasons. Orton is a good Qb, he has just been stuck on that receiverless bears team, but what he did do was pretty impressive. Second, is an underclassman Qb who played 16 nfl games really a better option at Qb? I say go with orton for a year under mcdaniels, see how it goes and then you can draft something in another year if you need to. Now that cutler is gone, turnovers will go down and maybe the other things will just take care of themselves.

They should probably draft defense with both 1st round picks.

They should probably draft defense with both 1st round picks.
THIS.

Even though I wouldn't mind drafting Knowshon Moreno at #18, I think he is going to be a stud and is well worth the 18th pick in the draft.

As for Sanchez.... I don't think McDaniels really wants him. I have heard that the reason we accepted the Bears trade was because of Orton... Even though if we took a deal from Washington we would have had a first round draft pick 5 picks higher.

this.

Even though i wouldn't mind drafting knowshon moreno at #18, i think he is going to be a stud and is well worth the 18th pick in the draft.

As for sanchez.... I don't think mcdaniels really wants him. I have heard that the reason we accepted the bears trade was because of orton... Even though if we took a deal from washington we would have had a first round draft pick 5 picks higher.

knowshon moreno ftw!1!!!!!!11!!!!elventy111!!

Wow, Cutler, nice call on that one.

That's cool, you have a garbage QB at this point, who won't be able to get the ball to Marshall and Royal, so you need SOMETHING.

Harsh times ahead for Denver.

Wow, Cutler, nice call on that one.

That's cool, you have a garbage QB at this point, who won't be able to get the ball to Marshall and Royal, so you need SOMETHING.

Harsh times ahead for Denver.
I am fine with Kyle Orton for this year. He has a hell of a lot more to work with than he had in Chicago.

If Orton sucks.... Then we get a higher pick in a much better draft for QB's next year.

Orton is fine, was surprised they didnt take defense first though.

Back